Thread: call barring password for the nokia 6300

call barring password for the nokia 6300

I have a nokia 6300. The reason I have come here is because I wanted to know the call bearing password for my nokia phone. I know the default security code password for the nokia is 12345. So I tried entering it to the call barring password but it did not gave me any result. Then I tried reading the manuals that also it did not help me much. Can you all tell me how to find the call bearing password for my nokia phone.

Re: call barring password for the nokia 6300

Well I can say that that particular call bearing passwords set by the network providers of the particular network that your cell phone uses. So what you have to do is that go and have a talk with the network service providers. They will be able to provide the necessary password for your phone. So my suggestion would be to have a talk with the network service provider and you will be able to get your issue solved.

I would advice you to see the manual properly. The reason I am saying this is because one of my friends who owns a Motorola mobile had got the default password from the manual of the Motorola. So even I would advice you to have a check with the manual and you might get with your default password. In case you have set the password and you don’t remember it now, then you can contact the nokia service center they will help you.

Hey thanks a lot for the solutions that you have given it has helped me a lot. Well i had a talk with the network service providers and they gave me the necessary call bearing password for my phone and i entered that particular code in to the phone and it is working perfectly in my phone. All thanks to you all, you have really helped me. Your suggestions have really helped me out to get out of this issue.