Thread: Memory card password protected in Nokia E63

Memory card password protected in Nokia E63

I have Nokia E63 and I am facing very silly problem. I don’t how I my memory card become password protected. Now unable to access that data while I connect the phone with the computer. I don’t want to format my memory card since it contains precious information and I done want to lose it. Please reply if anyone having the similar problem? Any having the suggestion please tell me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Memory card password protected in Nokia E63

Well looking at your situation I am suggesting you to use third party application tool solve your problem. You should download MMC Password Breaker from official website. Well it will help you to break the password of the memory card. This application is available for free on the internet. I hope MMC Password Breaker will solve your problem. Thanks a lot for the reading this information.

I am suggesting you to use the following steps to solve your matter. You have to install file manager application on your phone. Now navigate to C:\system folder and search for the file mmcStore. Now send this mmcStore file on your computer. You have to edit extension with .txt. Now open this file on your in the Notepad where you can see the password for the memory card. Try it I think it will work for you.

Well after reading your question I conclude that there remote locking is enabled on your phone. It is used to lock your phone via sending lock code sms when your phone is either stolen or gets misplaced. So try to unlock your memory card by entering remote lock code if remote lock is enabled in to your phone. I will be delighted if my suggestion helps you to solve your problem. Thanks for reading.

I want tell you that you should format your memory card to remove password protection. Well the question is how to format the memory card? You have to use the following instruction to solve your matter. You have to select Tool from the main Menu. Now navigate to Memory. Now select Option from it. You have to select format memory card. It will delete entire data from the memory. I hope it will remove password protection from the memory card.

hi, guys i have a weird case......i dont worry about the files in the memory card. i just forgot the lock password....i reset my phone....and tried thousand times to format the memory card by simply going tools...memory card..option...and format....but problem is it just cant format the memory card...it says nothing...i do have a file explorer as well in my phone...worked hard on it as well...but no result...plz help....by the way the phone is nokia E63...thks...merry christmas !!!