Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to delete apps from the Nokia E72

Portable Devices

Old 08-01-2011
Delightful

Unable to delete apps from the Nokia E72

I am using Nokia E72 and I have recently updated my firmware with 031.023. Now I want to delete Vlingo, Smart Connect from the phone. I am not having any option to delete this application. For the time being I had placed those apps in to other folder. Can any help me to delete this application from the mobile? Please help me to solve my problem. Your feedback will be highly appreciated .Thanks in advance.

Old 08-01-2011

Re: Unable to delete apps from the Nokia E72

I was also upgraded my firmware and the many apps was no longer needed on my phone. I tried to uninstall all those apps through the app manger. But unfortunately I was unable to find any apps to uninstall. Now I am really confused what should do to delete all these apps. Please help me to solve my problem. I am really waiting for your prompt reply. Please help me out from this situation. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-01-2011

Well I am suggesting you to install all the apps on your phone. Once it is installed try to uninstall or delete the apps from your phone. I donít know whether the solution will work or not but I think you should at least try. Please let me know whether the suggested solution worked for you or not. I will definitely let you know if I come up with any solution. I hope it will work for you. Wish you all the best.
Old 08-01-2011

Looking at your situation I am suggesting you that you cannot delete the apps from your Nokia E72. Well why I am saying because all the apps that you had mentioned d above are included in the Nokia package. Hence you can delete any of the apps from your phone. It will be stay on it till the entire life of the phone. So I am really sorry about that. Any way thanks for the reading my suggestion I hope it will help you out from this situation

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,