Thread: Is there any message indication LED light in nokia C3

Is there any message indication LED light in nokia C3

I have brought a new nokia c3 and I found out several features about it. I read its manuals and everything but still I am stuck with one question. I wanted to know is there any message notification light present In the nokia c3. If it is there then where can I find out? I have tried searching various websites and browsed various nokia pages but I did not get the exact information. So I thought of asking this with you all. If you have any knowledge regarding this topic then do let me know about it.

Re: Is there any message indication LED light in nokia C3

Sorry to say there is no such LED light present in the nokia c3. This is because I have seen all the features of the nokia phone and I did not get the led light feature in the nokia phone. So if you were thinking that the led light feature is present in the nokia c3 then you are wrong. This particular feature is not there. Well such features can be found In the nokia 5800 express edition phone as per my knowledge. So I hope you have got the necessary information.

Well c3 does not have the feature of message indication light. Well if you have read across the various nokia pages and if you did not get the information on the message indication light then you must have got a fair amount of knowledge that such feature would not be available In the nokia c3. However next time if you are thinking of getting a new cell phone then do a better research on it and then think of buying. Otherwise you will not get all the desired features that you needed In the phone.

I think the message indication light is a very old feature and these days new nokia phones do not implement such features. This is because it is just a feature and I don’t think so such feature is very much useful nowadays. There is a message alert tone and various other methods that will indicate us that the particular message has been received in our cell. So I really don’t think so such feature will be there in the nokia c3. So hope you have got the necessary solution.

Ok got the point that you all are trying to explain. The end result is that the nokia c3 is not having the led light that is used to indicate the message entry. Thanks a lot for the suggestions and your opinions that you all have given me about this topic. Well I just needed to know whether such feature is there or not. This does not mean that I have purchased c3 thinking that it has the feature of led light to display the messages. My earlier cell had this feature so I just wanted to know.