Thread: Nokia 6300 Poor Signal Strength

Nokia 6300 Poor Signal Strength

Hi, I have presently bought a fresh black Nokia 6300 and the majority of the time I'm failing on the way to find a signal or from time to time just 1 signal bar. If I set my chip reverse into my older Motorola I find 2 or extra signal bars. Is this a trouble by means of the Nokia 6300? Do I want to modify a setting on the handset to boost the signal? Any assist appreciated.

Re: Nokia 6300 Poor Signal Strength

Many customers have the problem that prevails in the car a bad cell phone signal and the new Nokia's have no antenna connection. The Nokia 6300 is one of them - Antenna connection is not present. Can anyone help me in getting the solution for the issue I am getting with this [hone while driving the car. Please help me.

One solution is the so-called inductive antenna connector. In this case ", the mobile operator a" antenna installed inside which the signal from the Nokia 6300 and picks up the antenna port of the holder passes on. By connecting an antenna to the holder, we amplify the signal in both directions. Currently, the THB Bury Uni 9 holders for the Nokia 6300. What are needed is still the base / bracket to which it connects the antenna. As antenna I recommend this antenna.

I can only tell my experience with the 6300, used with wind board in an office where the signal is very weak and shaky. The 6300 has always behaved well; I could call and receive no problems, no dropped calls, and no lost or broken items. The same thing happens with the 6230i, the Samsung D900, with 6-2 and Sagem 700 xs: then, with respect to these phones is a good behavior, at least, in the reception. Nokia staying at home with an E50 I could not complete any calls without a hitch: he could not hold up well the low signal, so that I had to sell out of desperation and missed calls. My office is difficult place for all phones and operators: Wind takes a little, takes no Tim, Vodafone takes good because they put an antenna on the building at 50 meters! You have no idea how many phones have made a bad figure, just entered the office.