Thread: Applications are not running properly in nokia C5

Applications are not running properly in nokia C5

I have recently brought a nokia c5. I was very much impressed with its features. I have been using bsnl gprs for a quite some time so I thought that I must use the same gprs for my phone. When i started running the applications in my phone. None of the applications seem to work. I started using the opera browser and that also did not work for me. I tried with my default browser and I got the connection there. Why is that happening? Why cant I open any applications and also the opera browser. If you have any ideas then do let me know.

Re: Applications are not running properly in nokia C5

If the applications are not running at all then I would advice you to check whether you have stored all the application in the phone memory. If you have stored In the phone memory then you cannot open it properly. So that’s why I advice you to store all the applications and the application manager In the phone memory. So first you have to need to have a check about this and then if you have stored In the proper memory location then there are several other suggestions for you. Do let me know.

I would advise you to have a talk with the service provider. In your case it is BSNL. According to me you need to have a talk with them and solve your doubt accordingly. I think there are some different data plans and according to that you have the access. So there can be a possibility that your data plan is restricted to some of the websites only. So better you have a talk with them and get it solved. Hope you have got the necessary suggestion.

I think you must have a check whether your software is updated properly or not. Check out the version of the software that you are using. Do have a check. If its an old version then an immediate updation is required. Such that all your firmware does gets updated. I think this must definitely work for you. As far as the issue of the browser is concerned I would advise you to reinstall the browser again. Check whether it works or not. Do let me know if you have got the desired solution.

I think you must have a talk with the nokia people about this matter and they will accordingly solve your issue. If none of the above solution does not work for you. Then the only solution left before you is to contact the nokia service center they will examine your mobile and will accordingly solve your issue. However this might take some time depending upon the problem. So this is also another suggestion you can go with it.