Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

HTC Inspire 4G specification, price and release date

Portable Devices

Old 08-01-2011

HTC Inspire 4G specification, price and release date

I am looking to buy a new mobile phone from HTC. I have recently heard that HTC going to release HTC Inspire 4G mobile phone. And I am looking mobile phone which is having 4G capabilities. And this mobile is having a good large display with 4g network. So I have made my to buy this mobile phone but the problem is I donít know when this mobile phone is going to release. So I want to know what are the specification, price and release date of this mobile phone. Please help me.

Old 08-01-2011

Re: HTC Inspire 4G specification, price and release date

HTC Inspire 4G smartphone available exclusively for customers AT & T. It features the popular HTC interface and application Friend Sense Stream, where they can see everything from a single screen is going on in the various social networks. Main technical features are a 4.3-inch touch screen, audio technology + Dolby Surround with SRS cancellation of background noise, streaming 4G network, 8-megapixel camera with 720p HD video recording, connectivity DLNA and more.
Old 08-01-2011

The HTC Inspire 4G is one of the imminent mobile phones to be launched in 2011 by AT&T, MobileBurn is down at CES 2011 and provided a nice small hands on appearance at the novel HTC mobile phone. The HTC Inspire 4G and the HTC Shift Evo 4G coming on the two mobile operators, AT & T and Sprint. Neither HTC nor the American mobile operator wanted to now the sales price nor express arrives. This, however, would need local network operator of one of LTE mobile phones at HTC order and the LTE radio chips used in devices to the local bands used to be adapted.
Old 10-01-2011

Although the CES 2011 is marked by the inclusion in the names of many of the terminals presented the tagline 4G, as is the case, does not mean it is compatible with high-speed networks LTE (Long Term Evolution). The quad-band HTC 4G Inspire and allows connections HSPA +. The connectivity of this smartphone is complemented by the N WiFi compatible with DLNA, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP and micro USB connection or physical as 3.5 millimeter jack. The multimedia section will be enhanced for extras such as Dolby Surround and SRS Mobile and playback of DivX, XviD or WMV. While HTC has decided to include a screen SLCD has not changed the original design of the terminal to assess the possibility of including a higher capacity battery, one of the most criticized in the European model, and is maintained with 1230mAh, with a range up to 6 hours talk time and 370 standby.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,