Thread: HTC Inspire 4G specification, price and release date

HTC Inspire 4G specification, price and release date

I am looking to buy a new mobile phone from HTC. I had recently heard that HTC is going to release HTC Inspire 4G mobile phone. And I am looking mobile phone which is having 4G capabilities. And this mobile is having a good large display with 4g network. I am not sure about this thing that is I why I want to confirm first. Because this phone might have some changes when released finally in the market. I had looked around for phones like this but cannot find any stable device.

HTC Inspire 4G smartphone available exclusively for customers AT & T. It features the popular HTC interface and application Friend Sense Stream, where they can see everything from a single screen is going on in the various social networks. Main technical features are a 4.3-inch touch screen, audio technology + Dolby Surround with SRS cancellation of background noise, streaming 4G network, 8-megapixel camera with 720p HD video recording, connectivity DLNA and more.

Re: HTC Inspire 4G specification, price and release date

You can find proper details about the phone on the official site. You will get a detailed output on the same and I am quiet sure that will be final. The device is going to come out soon and it is a impressive model. But I will think you must wait back for sometime. Let the phone release in the market and let people buy the same. Because there can be bug in usage. I am waiting for a performance wise output of this phone and expect this to be a nice one.