Thread: Samsung i997 Infuse 4G specification, price and release date

Samsung i997 Infuse 4G specification, price and release date

I have heard from the CES 2011 that Samsung has announced the world’s biggest display mobile phone ever. So I have made my mind to buy this mobile phone and I am not going to my foot backward. But the major problem is that I don’t have any information about this mobile phone. I want to know when this mobile phone is going to launch in the market. Someone please tell me specification, price and release date. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung i997 Infuse 4G specification, price and release date

Samsung has unveiled an Android smartphone for AT & T, the Samsung 4G Brews (SGH-I997). Despite its name, it is only compatible HSPA + but display features a 4.5 "AMOLED Super Plus. A processor running at 1.2GHz (dual-core). The 4G (specifically the HSPA + offered by AT & T), the interface TouchWizz house platformed on Android 2.2, a 1.3 megapixel sensor and a front sensor rear 8 megapixels (autofocus and flash).

Let's discuss on the basis of specification. The device is loaded with 1.2GHz processor. And this makes it the fastest Android mobile phone yet. The screen is great here with good finish. It comes with a Super AMOLED Plus display that makes your video viewing great. You can surf web you can chat with people and do a lot more thing. The screen is highly detailed and allow you to get a clean and clear output. I am quit sure that this phone will be a great choice for users.

The Samsung i997 Infuse 4G Smartphone is also capable to supports Adobe Flash player, image/video editor, Geo-tagging, face and smile detection, Multi shot, Effects, Self-timer, Panorama etc. This mobile can able to operates at frequency of GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 Mhz and arrives in black color option. The Samsung i997 Infuse 4G Smartphone cost and availability details are still not declared. Stay tune for extra update information.

Samsung i997 infuse 4G is therefore equipped with a new, faster CPU is Hummingbird, by using the clock at 1.2 GHz. The handset runs on Android 2.2 (Froyo) Despite the fact that Gingerbread2.3 been available for this month. Both cameras have thus been updated and 4G infusion include an 8 megapixel camera for primary and secondary camera that uses a 1.3 megapixel sensor. HSPA support because of course there was to infuse the 4G network, for the moment we have not found a complete specification, please wait for further information about the Samsung i997 Infuse 4G.