Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Best widget for nokia N8

Portable Devices

Old 08-01-2011

Best widget for nokia N8

I have recently purchased a new Nokia N8 mobile phone and this mobile phone is running on the Symbian^3 mobile operating system. From couple of weeks I am looking to install some cool application widgets on my nokia mobile phone. I also did some search on the internet but I donít get the good widgets to install on my mobile phone. Someone please help me and suggest me some good application widgets for my mobile phone. Need help, thanks in advance.

Old 08-01-2011

Re: Best widget for nokia N8

Nokia n8 is a enormous mobile phone through some astonishing features, till now as per my nokia n8 review I really love this immense camera phone that has a great camera which has a capability of captures the colors a great deal better than my iphone 4. Still I love my iPhone 4 as I contain my own explanation for this love. For this mobile phone there are many widget are available on the internet which you can install on your mobile phone such as Facebook , twitter, Google map and many which you can find on the ovi store.
Old 08-01-2011

Nokia N8 is available in the Nokia online store. Today I have given some of the social networks widgets for your Nokia N8. The widgets will helps you to synchronization of sites like Facebook , Twitter , etc., is a high demand service today. But not only for reasons of entertainment or to keep up the state of family and friends. Many companies have realized the potential they contain and even rely on them to recruit staff. I think this widget will help you to sync your social network.
Old 08-01-2011

HipTweet is one of the finest Twitter application which you can install on your Nokia N8 mobile phone or any other Symbian^3 mobile phone. This application is contains all the features you require for your Twitter account. with no doubt, an application extremely recommended for the people who like the Twitter. And also through the Trill application for Nokia N8 or any different Symbian^3 mobile phone, by which you can use our Twitter account and supervise our profile, updating our timeline, taking action to friends, browsing the links, tracking tags.
Old 10-01-2011

SPB Mobile Shell 3 is one of the very best tactile interfaces for Windows Mobile. The program is so complete that after installation, you almost forget that you are running Windows Mobile as the interface has been redesigned. Firstly, SPB Mobile Shell 3 includes three virtual desktops, just like on Android (Google). On the latter, it is possible to have widgets useful everyday (the publisher offers a plethora of gadgets natively). For the rest, application offers instant access to the main sections touch the phone and menu shortcuts programs.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,