Thread: Best widget for nokia N8

Best widget for nokia N8

I have recently purchased a new Nokia N8 mobile phone and this mobile phone is running on the Symbian^3 mobile operating system. From couple of weeks I am looking to install some cool application widgets on my nokia mobile phone. I also did some search on the internet but I don’t get the good widgets to install on my mobile phone. Someone please help me and suggest me some good application widgets for my mobile phone. Need help, thanks in advance.

Re: Best widget for nokia N8

Nokia n8 is an decent mobile phone and it also brings some really amazing features. For apps you have to find out something that can work well on Symbian based phone. Or else there is nothing you can do. It is good to test only trusted apps. There are few sites which give you many for free but it does not work well and can have some kind of security problem also.

HipTweet is one of the finest Twitter application which you can install on your Nokia N8 mobile phone or any other Symbian^3 mobile phone. This application is contains all the features you require for your Twitter account. with no doubt, an application extremely recommended for the people who like the Twitter. You can also test out SPB Mobile Shell 3. It is one of the very best tactile interfaces for Windows Mobile. The program is so complete that after installation, you almost forget that you are running Windows Mobile as the interface has been redesigned.