Thread: How to connect Wi-Fi connection in Nokia X6

How to connect Wi-Fi connection in Nokia X6

I purchased Nokia x6 for a few months now. Just a pair of weeks before my mobile kept running sluggish so I did a hard reset as well as have got the whole thing running very well but when I try to go on the Nokia browser, through store and the Nokia facebook application I only can make a use of it through my sim's internet. It doesn't provide me the alternative of connecting through WLan or anything. as an alternative when I open ovi store it replies me straight away "connecting through orange internet" and does not provide me the alternative where it says wlan, internet and WAP for facebook application, ovi store as well as the browser. I don't really care about the facebook application and the browser but I do care about the ovi store. I actually require some assistance on this as it is a extremely maddening problem.

Re: How to connect Wi-Fi connection in Nokia X6

To solve this problem you need to follow the subsequent step hope it may work out for your mobile phone because I also faced somewhat similar problem of my Nokia phone.
    • For this you require to go to menu option form the list then you must go inside the settings then you will require to find the connectivity option form the list which is displayed on the screen and you must choose the wireless lan by clicking on it.
    • Then it will display you a message of WLan has found.
    • Afterwards you must go to options then you will require to go settings option from the list and select the Internet connectivity test from the list and then choose run automatically option.
    • And once more back as well as go to options also choose connect then it will able to connect through WLAN if obtainable in the area.
    • Once the internet connection is successful then you can able to surf easily.

You can also try out this trick it may help you out to solve the problem since the abocve mentioned step are nearly correct for most of the mobile for Nokia if you are facing the same problem then check this out.
    • For this you need to go to the Menu then afterward you will require to go the settings
    • Then afterwards you will require to select the connectivity option and then you will need to select the administration settings for the packet data and then you will require to select the packet data connection afterwards choose "when needed" option form the list box.
    • Afterwards the Access point will be "none" automatically.

I have gone through your procedure and at the step 3 times as well as it yet says with no asking me that it is connecting through my sim providers’ for the internet connection. I have attempted with the facebook application, ovi store as well as internet. I don't overlook this slight error for the browser as well as facebook as I exercise opera mobile for facebook as well as web browsing which allow me exercise my Wi-Fi connection for the internet but I can't download applications from the ovi store. Any other thoughts for this question, Can anyone download applications from ovi store through computer as well as transfer it? So if anyone has performed this trick then please let me know because I don’t know this trick so please help me out.

For the above question as mentioned, I think that the answer is yes. You can download applications through OVI suit as well as transfer them to Device. And even you can go to OVI suit as well as login (if you are new user register )as well as go to OVI store choose the item you required based on your device model ( i.e. X6 , N95, N8 etc) and send the item as a note to your device. Then by retrieving the message you can install the application where you want to the desire location inside the mobile.