Thread: Nokia C6 detect wlan network but cannot connect

Nokia C6 detect wlan network but cannot connect

I have recently bought the Nokia C6 which has many features similar to Easy admission to your e-mail Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail as well as Windows Live. Hang about in touch by means of associates as well as family using our free of charge version Mail Ovi through Nokia. Create your message rapidly and easily by means of the occupied QWERTY keyboard. Articulate more through images converse by transfer a multimedia communication. But from previous two days I am receiving trouble by means of its WLAN association. in point of fact it detects the WLAN network but not clever to attach the network. Please help me in getting the solution for this failure of network connection.

Re: Nokia C6 detect wlan network but cannot connect

For me, the WLAN connection very slow download of about 450kb then takes time min 2-3 and loose the line when he 16 000. It is also not dependent on where I download it was a video or what the Ovi Store. Now I have several times tried speed tests, all with the result that I had stopped after about 10 minutes myself. Since my PC is connected via Wi-Fi, I can exclude a defect of my speed W503V. Do you have an idea why this might be?

To use a wireless LAN (WLAN) must be available in the location and the device must be connected to this. Some WLANs are protected and require a password from your service provider to connect to them. Features that use WLAN or can run in the background while using other features, increase the demand for battery power and reduce its life. Always enable one of the available encryption methods to increase the security of wireless LAN connection. Using encryption reduces the risk of unauthorized access to your data.

I think the solution for this issue is that you need to create a new access point which might be helping you to get the get the solution. For creating the new access point you need to follow the steps given below:
    • Select Menu> Settings> Connectivity> WLAN.
    • Select Options> Filter WLANs. The next time the WLAN wizard scans for WLANs do not display the selected networks.

You can ask for the access point settings by a service provider. Some or all access points of your device can be preset by your service provider and maybe you cannot change, create, edit or delete them. Select Access point. The device asks to check the available connections. After searching, it displays the connections available and can be shared by a new access point. If you omit this step, you select a connection method and define the necessary settings.