Thread: How to obtain Security Code for Nokia X3-02

How to obtain Security Code for Nokia X3-02

I purchased Nokia X3-02 just months ago and I inserted the security code inside my same mobile for some security reasons. Currently, I unable to remember the security code of my Nokia x3-02 because I think that the code is quite lengthy so it is hard remember for me. I attempted to unlock the cell phone with master code but I establish that the master code answer works simply for DCT-3 as well as for the DCT-4 phones. I in fact wish to know if there is any anticipation for unlocking it since I really like this phone and don’t need to replace to a new phone.

Re: How to obtain Security Code for Nokia X3-02

It is probable enough to reset the Security code simply only at the Nokia Care because they are the one who is master in that field. So try to have a contact with them through a visit to the Nokia Store or you can have a call with the executive support of the Nokia help support but before that let me remind you that if you have not saved a back-up of your data then it may lose it forever and I cannot access your previous data again on your same mobile. So need to check that out first try to get the Back-up of the data and afterwards go to the store might they unlock.

Your phone is operational with one or more codes to guard it beside unauthorized use of the security. The PIN as well as PUK codes guard the SIM card, while the safety code protects the gadget itself. If your phone is provoking you for a security code as well as you have not activated one, please attempt the following: Enter the permanent and most used security code as 12345. Only type this once. If your phone yet again requests a security code, then you need to bring it to the adjoining Nokia Care point for examination. Some operators arrange their phones so that they only perform it well with their SIM cards.

In this situation, if you enter the incorrect code three or more successive times, the phone may lock everlastingly. If this occurs, contact your operator or repair provider for help. In other situation when you enter the incorrect code 3 or more successive times, the phone goes to a "sleep form" in addition to that does not recognize any entries for the following 15 minutes. In this situation, power the phone off, then back on, let it sit inactive or unharmed for 15 minutes, then attempt it again. If you are lucky enough then it will sort out your problem very easily.

I believe that in some situation a reset option can assist to unlock the security code by just restarting the whole system. Or you can also try to have the factory setup inside your mobile so that security code may get vanished after implementing the factory setup inside your cell phone. But first at all you will require taking the back up your data first together with contacts as well as application which is currently present inside your mobile. After doing that you need to type in *#7780# along with the following security code is 12345 inside the mobile.

pls provides me the nokia universal code for x-3

Quote Originally Posted by hitesh verma View Post
    pls provides me the nokia universal code for x-3
    There is no universal codes for any nokia phone but the default ones are 12345. But if you had already changed this code then the only way to open it is through gsm boxes..ie. ufs, ub, jaf, etc andthere's a free solution for it as well, but I havent tried it on nokai x series though. You will have to search it online for some more information.