Thread: Nokia N8- Message stuck in the outbox

Nokia N8- Message stuck in the outbox

I recently bought N8 and have a small problem which is related to messaging. As I did not have an proper signal strength while sending the message it went to outbox. Now I am unable to remove it from my outbox. It remains in my outbox. it was neither sent nor delivered. Is there any way to solve this problem. Reply as soon as possible.

Re: Nokia N8- Message stuck in the outbox

If you are unable to send it from outbox than ideal option is delete it to get rid of this problem. never try to delete it directly from outbox. First open it and close it again and as soon as you close that message immediately delete it through option. This is one of the simple methods to get rid off of this problem. If this solves your problem, then there is no need to do any changes in your headset. Just turn operator selection from manual to auto to strengthen your signal.

If after opening and closing your message stuck in your outbox didn’t delete then restore your data and reset your headset, it will delete all your messages along with all saved data like contact numbers, saved meetings and reminders, emails etc. remember that while creating backup of data if you are using headset for creating backup, than create it on your memory card and remove it while resetting the phone. Otherwise there is a possibility that you may lost your memory cards data also.

If even after resetting your message still remains in outbox, then don’t try to delete that from your headset only. Take a help of nokia pc suit that comes in cd that nokia provide along with every cell phone which provides “EDGE” facility. If you don’t have cd then you can easily download it from official site of nokia. I think PC suit version 7.1.40.6 or earlier versions will work with Nokia N8. If you go in the message and wait until all messages are reloaded. You will see all the messages on left hand side under the outbox icon, all you do is get in there right click on the message and click on delete.

If after connecting your nokia N8 with pc suit if it is unable to display your messages and other phone data then there is definitely problem of serious virus or corrupted data. I suggest you to completely restore your mobile for better performance. You can restore your headset using weird key combination or by entering code ”*#7780#” through your key pad, if your headset prompts you to enter security code than enter 12345 which is default for all nokia mobile phones, if you are not change it before.