Thread: nokia c7 - no message names

nokia c7 - no message names

I recently by an brand new nokia c3 cell phone. From last few days it is giving me a problem regarding messaging. There no problem at all while sending message, but when I received any message from others it doesn’t display senders name about what this problem is actually related to? Is this problem related to my headset or there is anything wrong at server side? Reply as soon as possible.

Re: nokia c7 - no message names

After first it looks like your headset problem, as you are not facing any difficulty while sending the message. I suggest you to first check whether there is duplication of contact numbers on your Cell -phone. If exists then to remove duplicate contacts simply go to contacts under menu and remove all duplicate ones. If this procedure solves your problem then there is no requirement of doing anything else.

If after removing all duplicate contacts, still you are facing same problem regarding messaging. Then try to remove all prefixes’ from your contact numbers like +091, +00 etc. sometimes it may happens that these prefixes doesn’t allow your headset to match message number that you received with contact number which is saved on your mobile phone or sim-card or in simple language say service provider card.

After removing all duplicate numbers as well as all prefixes’ from your contact numbers if you are facing same problems related to message names than remove all service messages from your sim card, sometimes they may cause this problem and also remove all numbers which are by default saved on your sim card. If your messaging problem not solved yet than simply switch to your service provider and tell him about this problem. you can easily get the service providers number from their official site.