Thread: Nokia C6 unable to connect any wifi network

Nokia C6 unable to connect any wifi network

The trouble I am having by means of my Nokia C6 is - I observe the WiFi network, I enter the WEP key, it is acknowledged, after that not anything. Just a blank screen with a "Please Wait" message is displayed. After that a connection error. Majority of the occasion I am not able to connect to ANY WiFi network. My workstation connects every time to the similar wifi networks. My classmates know how to connect on their smart phones.I have the most recent firmware on the cell phone. Please let me know if you have any suggestion to get rid of this issue.

Re: Nokia C6 unable to connect any wifi network

Hi.I also have a awful problem on my nokia c6.It be capable of make out wireless lan network on the other hand cannot connect to it. Previous to this I do not have a problem connecting to wireless lan however at the instant I cannot connect on the way to any wireless lan a few longer.Can anyone assist me? I just purchase my new wifi router however I cannot make use of it for the reason of this crisis.

I will recommend you to try the following:

1)Please confirm your WiFI router; there might be WEP key which requires on the way to be entered inside the C6-00 for it to acquire connected to Wireless LAN.
    2) There are lively content in the home screen similar to facebook which remain logging to your account to maintain the content updated. The answer to this is - within the home display, click Options -> Make content offline

I have nokia c6 is the most horrible investment made ever. The wifi connection is shown in the list however it by no means connects to the network moreover also the net remain on signing in itself without activating it thus had to stop the GPRS connection too. Can someone assist I just bought the set in recent times.

I will recommend you to define access point by yourself. For these go to Settings -> Connectivity -> Destinations -> Internet -> Options -> New access point make sure that new AP is first on the priority list. Also I believe that disabling power saving from cell phone advanced wireless lan settings may assist with certain router. For this go to Menu -> Settings -> Connectivity and select WLAN -> Options -> Settings -> Options -> Advanced settings -> Automatic configuration -> Disabled -> Power saving -> Disabled.

What if I’m able on the way to connect to WIFI however it prompt me an "Invalid Server Name" at what time I am attempting to browser to the internet? I am looking for your proposal. My brother's cell phone shows the similar message at what time trying to browse the Internet. Please let know us what to do to resolve this trouble. Thank you for your valuable sugegtsion.