Thread: How to set defaults Contacts in Nokia c6

How to set defaults Contacts in Nokia c6

Hey guys!My C6-00 is almost a month old and I am having a trouble with the Contacts.At what time I select somebody from the record and after that choose Defaults from the choice to set Defaults for that contact, C6-00 send me reverse to the contact list as an alternative of opening a pane to set Defaults.Is it by means of just my C6-00 or anybody as well having this trouble?Would be thankful for it if somebody checked this on their C6-00. I am using firmware version 20.0.042. My FW Is: 20.0.042 (Was a minor update/Updated today)This trouble as well occurred with the firmware 11xxxxx somewhat. Thank you in advance for any suggestion. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: How to set defaults Contacts in Nokia c6

I experienced this by means of different software versions counting most recent as well as setting defaults in Contacts works appropriately.Formatting cell phone be supposed to solve the problem, however restoring backup (counting maybe corrupted contacts database) may take the similar problem back.But I am not sure that this will resolve your issue.

I will recommend you to update the firmware once more by means of NSU and after that attempt to set the default from the list. Have you tried on the way to alter the default number to several other after you have chosen the default number for the first occasion? Hope this will help you to get rid of this issue. Please let me know if you need further help.

OK, I updated software as well as altered languages, but at a standstill setting contact defaults works appropriately. It does not issue how many period I alter contacts. Seems like problem is not in device software.
    I have copied contacts from SIM card. Do you memorize what technique did you make use to move contacts to the cell phone? Are you making use of cell phone memory or else memory card for contacts?Does it at a standstill take place if you take away memory card as well as format phone by means of *#7370#. Test functionality previous to restoring backup as well as inserting memory card.

Before getting mad, let's make clear people this odd thing:"Defaults" is a choice which pop-ups just on a precise display at the time of browsing Contacts:You require opening the individual contact and making use of options in the initial tab (where Voice call/Message/Video call shows).If you attempt this inside the contacts' record or else in the details view (where the numbers are exposed), the "Defaults" will not be on alternative!It take me a whilst to form this out. So it may be the cause people get irritated.

This v.5 of s60 has broken down some handy function that where functioning very well in v.3.An illustration is the way Groups are handled: While in the contact list, you have no option to include a contact to a group or else verify which group any contact is in. You require going to a precise group as well as adding members from there.I strongly advise the nokia people attempt out intended for an hour this contact group features furthermore they would understand it's foolish. And you require on the way to fix it as soon as possible!