Thread: Battery suddenly drained in Nokia N8

Battery suddenly drained in Nokia N8

I freshly purchased my Nokia N8 (1-2 weeks ago) as well as contain been having many of fun with it though my major gripe is that the battery would need charging distant too almost immediately (once or double a day depending on exercise).I was a small astonished as reviews have been flattering the N8s battery existence. Though I thought possibly my usage was a little more tremendous than the widespread user/reviewer. Until the additional night, before bed, my battery indicator demonstrate approximately 50% battery life; I had twisted my widgets and applications off (my Bluetooth as well as gps were too off the merely thing on was my wifi). I locked my display, parting the clock screensaver on, as well as continue to sleep not 4 hours later I awoke as well as required to verify what time it was but my cell phone had shut off, the battery was exhausted!. This doesn't appear standard to me as well as I posed the query to the abovementioned blog as well as the replies I established also found the circumstances odd. I have carried on with a test after charge my battery to full. This time I have indemnify the whole thing is turned off, that is the: widget are in offline form; applications; wlan, gps, bluetooth; FM source. I have leaved the clock screensaver on as well as I am waiting to perceive how lengthy the battery lasts. Anyone have any suggestion then please reply me how I will get through this.

Re: Battery suddenly drained in Nokia N8

There must be something may be an application running which 'draining' your battery in the surroundings. But if you are deceased convinced as you say you are, perhaps you require getting it sent in, as I can depart my N8 through 1 bar for the remaining night as well as can belief it will be active in the morning. Try placing your phone in 'power saving' form (on the home display select on the battery bars and then you require to select the battery which will provide you the alternative It usually knocks mine more than an hour at the least, observe that if that makes a variation in your battery power consumption.

Okay, so I believe that I may have understood the problem. It seems to me that it could be the WLan Scanning setting or the even the Wifi e.i. Wlan scanning was on as well as place to each 5minutes + so you will need to place the Wi-Fi so that the 'power saving', of the Wi-Fi was off by default (it approach from Nokia Enabled). So you will require testing for many hours the battery must be still virtually full. The simply setting that I could observe being a main battery drain that will be changed is the Wlan settings. As for the email settings you will need to Update Frequency option place to manual; in any case you think that you may have originate the cause of the drain as well you just need to watch the usage/settings of the wifi inside the Nokia N8.

I think this is not normal situation because Nokia have one of the best batteries in the current cell phone market. The batteries are long life and would not cause any draining problem inside the cell phone when it is being use. So I would suggest, checking the setting of all the power saving tricks revealed towards the last part of the manual. If that assist you to solve the problem significantly with no further issues, then you must try to start resetting them to the unique one at a time to observe what consequence that has on your power utilization. At a number of point you should determine the reason as well as can then take suitable action.

I had the identical trouble with my Nokia N8 mobile battery. I went to a place that solves Nokia and I told them the difficulty. The assistant at first didn't make out how to solve the trouble. but since i'm there we decided to attempt to re-install firmware. After that my battery is durable longer, i indicate longer, I’m now on my subsequent day after my most recent charge, compared to previous to when it final only for 8-9 hrs even while I'm not using the phone. Some of the phones arrive with a dishonored firmware. So try this trick it may solve this problem.