Thread: Memory full message when I start video playback in Nokia N8

Memory full message when I start video playback in Nokia N8

I recently bought Nokia N8 cell phone for a general usage but every now and then when i m watching some videos on my Nokia N8 it will discontinue in addition to that it will exhibit a note that says a bit like "General! The Phone memory of the cell phone is currently full, try to remove some applications and try again". The obsession is that i still shut down the "menu application” whenever such instance occurs in my cell phone. But I don’t have any applications running apart from some application like Email, Face book and some blogs. But they are in offline form so they don’t any harm memory harm whenever I accessing the video files in my cell phone. So what could be the reason for this problem, anybody have any suggestion or a solution give your post, help will be respected.

Re: Memory full message when I start video playback in Nokia N8

This has been my terror every time along: similar to the N97 previous to, Nokia had made the Nokia N8 useless by giving it so small memory to access more than 6 application at a time it would simply be capable to 1 or 2 applications at a time, abolishing its helpfulness as a Smartphone. It was understandable from the beginning that 128MB of RAM was not sufficient to successfully run S60 5th Edition and also the video playback in each session simultaneously. And currently, through a newer, still additional memory require for the operating system to work it efficiently. Nokia has given the Nokia N8 merely 256MB of RAM. Nokia actually wanted an additional N95 hit now for better performance in the video playback, not one more N97 failure. If the N8 is useless similar to its predecessor, Nokia is ended in the Smartphone business, period.

I will suggest to rebooting (off/on) the Nokia N8 wash out the cache ram memory if the application is using the excess memory? So must try to load a previous widget (do not update to a newer edition) and the opened application kept d/l as well as d/l data until the screen arise out a "low memory" caution. Observing that you could not discontinue it, I offend the Nokia N8 as well as then on it again. Then try to start the video playback application and check that it is working fine or not.

Everybody suppose that how applications will concern the battery, memory, etc, but have no point of orientation to evaluate it to. Keep in mind, the application uploads the entire heavy graphics. Which leads to problem inside the GPU and merely a minute competent part of the effort gets remain for the process? So the quantity of free RAM will be better even with no physical RAM enlargement. Widgets should function much superior with an additional optimized operating system. They weren't that a great deal of a problem with the N97 following some updates, and must simply get improved with a more well-organized OS and additional RAM for the Nokia N8 to avoid the memory full message.

One thing which wants to be measured is the reality that the N8 would ship with a 3D graphic accelerator with sustain for openGL ES 2.0. Meaning the majority graphic exhaustive process won’t be handling the CPU as was the situation on the N97. That is not to utter I am content with the Ram on the N8 I cannot help but feel that Nokia actually never study just needs to start the minimum application required in order to avoid the memory full message. At a time when 1Ghz is the normal for smart phones (still the N900 unconfined approximately a year before the N8 had 750 for effective memory to back the 256mb ram). Perhaps we are striking the panic button way too untimely. Some would quarrel that Symbian has improved memory as well as CPU management ability evaluate to numerous Smartphone operating system out there.