Thread: How can I start the media player equalizer in Nokia N8

How can I start the media player equalizer in Nokia N8

I recently purchased a new Nokia N8 phone and I was unable to start an Media Equalizer for this Nokia N8 cell phone so that I physically arrange the sound quality of Music Player. Is there anyone who can able to tell me that how to start the media player equalizer in Nokia N8? I have media player inside my cell phone which working very well to a normal level but is there any method to start the equalizer inside this Nokia N8 because I always faced a great difficulty in starting the equalizer for the same. So anyone suggestion will be grateful.

Re: How can I start the media player equalizer in Nokia N8

Try this as a provisional workaround until Nokia offer the genuine customizable equalizer (it performs through the permanent music player). Download tunewiki 0.4.202 which is an application that may run effectively in your cell phone. Try to install it and after installation of the application is completed then try to insert your songs inside its library. For this you will need go to Songs as well as start a song then stroke the dropdown button in addition to that you will require to go to Graphic Equalizer. There you will come across with the Create Custom. Produce a fixed equalizer as you needed as well as save it with whatever name you need to give and activate it. Then close the tunewiki as well as verify your default music player has got the setting you made previously or not.

I believe that you have not look for a media equalizer on your Nokia N8 mobile properly as this phone it should contains such characteristics which can allow you start an equalizer as per your selection. I am not making use of the Nokia N8 mobile mainly but finally Nokia's Smartphone won't be corrupting the potential of a working system used on the Nokia mobiles. The Nokia 6300 mobile which I am using contain an equalizer choice in the Music Player itself wherever you be able to even produce your own. Be certain that you are not setting off the preset equalizer honestly by twice tapping on it; you have to solitary tap as well as then go to Options where you have choice to correct it. You can even check over the predetermined one as per your selection.

If you are not able to start the equalizer on your cell phone then you can look many other applications for the equalizer to install on your Nokia N8 mobile which may comprise of a number of third party music players also. But it is not suggested to install whichever third party function on your Nokia Mobile as it may be create changes in the registry of your mobile operating system which possibly will consequence into various difficulties while using the mobile. I believe that you should attempt to altering an equalizer of your previous Music Player which should not be any smaller then the ability of the mobile's speakers.

I purchased a Nokia N8 cell phone previous to which I m having the Nokia X6 which appear to be quite fine as compare to the sound excellence of Nokia N8. I don't have any thought that why Nokia have prepared such an attractive phone with possibly little sound. As I have Nokia X6 which was having a check over choice inside the Music Player's equalizer so i recognize the ideal course to find out the equalizer situation and how to build changes in an every equalizer bar. But when i attempt to do the identical thing on my new Nokia N8 then it was depressing to observe that there is no such alternative to edit the fixed equalizers as well as the one which are given at this time are not so superior according to my selection. None of them look to be having completely poised bar settings.