Thread: When will Nokia IM will be available on C6-00?

When will Nokia IM will be available on C6-00?

I have recently bought the Nokia C6 I was wishing that the instant messaging might be available on the screen widget. Actually the reason behind the wish I is that I am expecting a nice communication phone but after I get this phone I found that IM is not available on the phone. I think this is not good for this phone as it is a complete phone for such a low range. I wanted to know that is it possible to get IM on this phone. Please help me in getting the information about the IM on Nokia c6.

Re: When will Nokia IM will be available on C6-00?

Hi, everyone I too desire a phone which should posses all the features like emailing, chatting, and also having the entire social; networking site that too in the low range. I am thinking to get Nokia c6. But I am also having the same problem I want all the notification of the IM on the screen just like a message notification. I believe email, IM, social network be supposed to be capable to create notice similar to SMS like blackberry machine does. I hope someone of you will be able to answer this question.

I think Nokia will think about this fault in this handset and will make available on the upcoming phone perhaps. Or it might be also possible that you should to check the next release of the device software which might be helpful to you. They may upgrade this functionality which you want to get in the cell. I hope this too so you need to wait for that software.

As you are wishing to have an instant messaging on the screen of the mobile device. I have searched a lot for this and found that this is not available on the net and even on the Nokia’s official website. I think you should to download some other chat application which can be done from the OVI store. I can goes that this is the only solution for your problem to get an instant messaging on the handset. Hope this will help you to get the solution for the issue.

I think the solution for your issue is that you need to use the inbuilt chat application for Nokia C6-00 which you can find under the OVI tab which is located in the contacts. But I would like to tell you that you will be able to chat only with the ovi ID’s and not with the Yahoo, MSN, etc. I hope this will be the solution for the issue you are having with the cell.

As you all are suggested that I should to use the ovi id but I want to chat with the all the messaging sites like yahoo, Gtalk etc. which is not possible in ovi so I am having one more question that when the next software update will be available and also what is the approximate date will be fine for us. Please help me in getting the next software release date.