Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Video Recording Lags for 8 seconds in Nokia E72

Portable Devices

Old 08-01-2011

Video Recording Lags for 8 seconds in Nokia E72

I purchased my Nokia E72 cell phone but currently my Nokia E72 has started to lag after about 8 seconds whenever I begin the recording. After I end with the recording (with the lag) my developed video will jitter as well as pixelate where the lag spikes occurred during recording. This was not a difficulty until after I updated to the most recent firmware a few weeks before. I try to found everywhere online for an answer as well as have determined here might bring some probable solutions. Is there any technique to try as well as fix this with no downgrading in the firmware?

Old 08-01-2011

Re: Video Recording Lags for 8 seconds in Nokia E72

The first thing in most of the most Nokia phones is that you cannot downgrade your firmware in Nokia E72. This problem is possibly for several software’s you installed inside your Nokia E72 cell phone which is creating problem in video recording hence it is lagging whenever you try to open the developed file after recording. So you need to try to uninstall unnecessary software inside your cell phone. If your problem not solved then you will need to do hard reset with the following code as *#7370# inside your cell phone then the problem has to be solve.
Old 08-01-2011

I think that you might use the memory for the video recordings. In certain cases the memory card may not support your cell phone so my concern is that are you using the memory card for the video recording inside your Nokia E72 cell phone? Make sure the memory card which you are using inside the cell phone may not compatible with your device. So my suggestion is check your memory card properly and then try to use it properly for the video recording for the cell phone.
Old 08-01-2011

I recommend you that this problem is arising due to the lower video quality inside your cell phones in general this are not the case for the Nokia cell phone but it may happen very rarely so that you need to check the device properly before trying to purchase it. There is an also another way to solve this issue it might work it on your cell phone so you will need to reformat that memory card in the Nokia E72. If there's no development, you've to carry your Mobile for the service.
Old 08-01-2011

After 6 or 8 seconds the video begins to lag in my Nokia E72. So I removed out my SD memory card form the Nokia cell phone, stick it to usb through the card reader as well as I try to defragment it in windows because I also thought that it may be a memory issue with the memory card but it won?t help me out to solve the problem. After that, I can record the video for about 30 minutes or more video inside my cell phone without lagging in maximum quality. But there is sound also lagging frequently with the video for nearly about 2 seconds. I don?t know what is the cause for this?

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,