Thread: Sensor don’t work in Nokia 5233

Sensor don’t work in Nokia 5233

I have recently updated my Nokia 5233 phone to the latest version of the phone. But after doing the update, the sensors on that stops working. When I restarted my phone then the screen rotates automatically. It was not the case earlier to the update. I found a solution to fix this issue. I have to modify my profile to offline. Then it requests me for security code, after when I type that then the sensors begin to work. But after restarting the phone it stated showing me the same again. Then I once more have to modify profile back to normal! Can you tell me if there is any permanent fix for this issue? If you have any idea about this then please let me know that. I will appreciate each and every helpful suggestion for this issue.

Re: Sensor don’t work in Nokia 5233

There may be some problem with the update that you have done on your phone. So my suggestion to you is to you is to switch back to the previous version that you were using. As it was working fine on your phone then you should install that version only. There is no need to upgrade the version of it unless it is showing you any problem with that. So finally, my suggestion to you is to switch back to previous version of it. So search for the older version and install that.

If you are not able to solve the issue then you can try to perform the soft reset on your phone. If you want to do that then you have to go to Menu > Settings and Phone > Phone mgmt. > Factory settings. Select this option and it will ask you for the security code. Here you have to type 12345 as the code. Press OK and this will start the process of restore. It will take some time and when it is completed with that then your phone will be restarted and it will restore all the settings to its default value.

If after doing the soft restore also the problem is not able to solved then you can try to do the hard reset to your phone but I would like to tell you that it will delete all your files and folder so it would be better for you to take the backup of your files and also the backup for the contacts so that you will be able to restore them. If you want to try this then you just have to press and hold GREEN + RED + CAMERA key together and power on the phone. Provide the code as 12345 if it prompts you for that. Other things will be done automatically with that.

If you have the warranty card for that then you should check for the warranty of that. If that is still under warranty then you should not do anything from your side. Just go the nearest Nokia care and ask them for the issue. They will fix it without any charge. This is the best way to solve the issue for you. So don’t do anything from your side and do this first, this will be safest and best to fix this. Good Luck!!!