Thread: Screensaver Setting for Nokia X3

Screensaver Setting for Nokia X3

I have been making the use of the Nokia since past 1 year and have not got any of the issues with it. But now recently I have just got an issue with it that the screen saver is not working out properly and had got some of the issues with it but what kind of the issue is being faced by it no one is getting the answer for that. The Nokia X3 has got a better interface and also the functioning of the phone is the best when you just compare all the functionality and also the use of the phone of the X3 is awesome and has given me some of the wonder experiences of using it. Please help me out what is the main problem my Phone is facing through.

Re: Screensaver Setting for Nokia X3

The screen saving settings are present in the phone, and every phone now a days which are being created have this option in it. But the main problem is that the phone might have undergone changes that might be affecting the files that are present for the screen saver and also you get the details of the whether the screen saver is working properly or not.

Hey I have just got how to do the screen option in the files that you can just change the files and then you can get the option of the screen saver working in the computer that you are just making use of, and also it happens that when you are making the use of the files that are already present than all this issues can be removed from the mobile that is being used for it. Please tell me that how wills the time out issues can be removed from the files that are already present in the system.

You can do the following setting if the issue is about the time out and also if the screen saver is not working out properly, this steps are always efficient and works out properly without any of the issues:
    At the start you have to go to the menu option and then in that you have to go to the settings and the phones option. After that you can just go to the option of the Security key guard and also it is that and then it can be set to the one option and also it is then you can just make the changes in it and also it can be used for the saving of the files.