Thread: Weird Noises Being Heard In The Head Set of WH-205

Weird Noises Being Heard In The Head Set of WH-205

I have been making the use of the stereo headset since long and the stereo headset that is being used by me is the best and also the fact is that the sound that you hear in the headset is the best and the sound quality that is being provided by it is the best. The main thing is that the interface that is being used in it is the best and also the performance that the head set was giving was awesome. But now I can hear some of the wired noises in it but I don’t know what kind of the sound is being heard by me, and I don’t know from where those sounds are being coming. Please help me out with the problem that is being faced by me.

Re: Weird Noises Being Heard In The Head Set of WH-205

It happens when you are just not making the setting of the headphones and also it happens that when the headphone that you are using with the phone is not being put properly in to it. And also you can just see that the files which are being played in through this headphone is not corrupted and the files are perfectly being used in it. And also it happens that you have to see that whether the head phone is working properly or not.

The stereo headphone might be having the issue with it when you are just making the use of it to hear the Radio and all those stuff it happens that when you are just making use of the radio files then it is bound that you are going to hear wired noises. It happens that when you are just making use of the files it happens that radio might be having the issues with it.

And also it is that if the stereo head phone has lost some of the important component in it when you where just using it or you have just made it fall somewhere, that would lead to the problems that are being created to the headphone that you are just making use of. And also you can just check out with the various other devices other the mobile phone because it happens that the interface that is being used by the files when you are just making use of it.

It also happens that when you have just upgraded the firmware, then it happens that when the files are upgrade it may cause some of the problem with the compatibility of the system, but it does not make you hear any kind of wired sound, because it happens that the updating of the files can lead to the files to make the problem to create to the files that are being used for the files which are being played in it.