Thread: Upgrading Of Nokia C6 Causing Hanging Of The Phone

Upgrading Of Nokia C6 Causing Hanging Of The Phone

I have just got the new Nokia C6 for just for making use of it for the business and many of more personal uses also but the now I just thought that at the start we will just look out for the new software or the application that can be used for the upgrading and also whole lot of the things. And also it is that I have just upgraded the firmware that is being used by me. And also it is that I have just installed the New Nokia with the new firmware that is of 20.0.042. But the main problem is that I am just getting a lot of issues that is creating down certain other issues in the computer system, which is leading to the issues of the transferring of the files which is basically being done by making the use of the Bluetooth. And also it is that I have been facing the hanging problems that is causing a lot of the problem is the issues. Please help me out and give me a proper solution so that all the issues are being done out properly in the system that I am just making use of it.

Re: Upgrading Of Nokia C6 Causing Hanging Of The Phone

It would be that you to go to option of the Reset where you have to reset the phone. Reset button is being kept so that you can just get back to the original setting and then you can just make the use of the details of the Reset that has been done, and also it is that you can just do the setting s for that so that the reset that you are just going to do would be perfect without any of the flaws. And also it is said that you should keep the backup of the files which can be used latter on.

And also it happens that when you are just making the use of the files for the sending of the files through the use of the Bluetooth and also the fact is that when you are just trying to send loads of the files through the use of the Bluetooth then it happens that the sending of the enormous files leads to the hanging of the files and also it is that it makes the computer functioning slow.

The other option is that you can just check out the files that are being used for the sending and the receiving of the mails in the computer system that you are making use of. And also you can just change the SIM and then you can see that whether the SIM card is some or the other factor that is affecting the functioning of the files that are basically being for the phone of the Nokia C6.