Thread: FM Transmitter is not working properly in Nokia N8

FM Transmitter is not working properly in Nokia N8

I purchased my mobile phone just couple of days before. I m attempting to use FM transmitter to start songs on my Car radio, I was in fact frustrated. First the phone does not transmit signal below 88.1 MHz as well as while it's harsh to find the empty frequency in higher range in place where I remain moving in car. I just have 87.9 for playing songs in car through a exterior FM transmitter. Even when I establish a empty signal as well as started to make out the songs on Radio, I was receiving many distortion whenever I tried to connect the Fm with the higher frequency. When I hold the mobile in my hand close to camera as well as stroke my hand to the Hand brake as well as globe box, then simply I was capable to listened songs on car radio. But that was too not very comprehensible. I always desire to know that this performance concern can be solved by some software improvement or it is a hardware concern. In situation of Hardware concern, I would like to obtain my phone replace to the new one. I have listen songs in my car from my friends Nokia N95, and the broadcast signal was very clear. So anyone make out this problem solution then please reply me on this post.

Re: FM Transmitter is not working properly in Nokia N8

It is most problems of the Nokia cell phones seeing today, but it not at all gone below 88.1 ranges. currently why is that happening I don't recognize and as of response, well you can get apparent channel as well as begin to play your song but then when you shift as well as the frequency gets stronger you can't anticipate the FM transmitter to continue playing the music, frequently the radio signal over powers the FM transmitter. But I don't appreciate how you guys can't even discover one channel that you can start your FM transmitter on, I have a little of them as well as some don't have huge quality, but I get it complete. I believe mine is 95.7 but again, unusual locations you will get unusual available frequencies.

I also have this type of FM Transmitter performance problem. In beginning, i supposed that it was simply the headset as well as the memory card. I located in the said unit. But i don't imagine the two influences the FM transmitter performance. i previously removed the memory card as well as tried to access the FM Transmitter connection again inside my mobile phone. it was a accomplishment in the first few minutes but after a succession of clicking the previous as well as next button of the headset unexpectedly the Nokia N8 cell phone became blank (black screen) and hanged up. So restart it again try to reset the whole issue and afterwards the FM transmission performance increase quite well than the previous problem I have.

Whenever I tried to connect the FM transmission the signal suddenly halted for bit of time. As I try to achieve the proper signal by selecting the appropriate transmission signal. The broadcast suddenly stop. So I tried to change the setting of the FM transmission by selecting it automatically. I able to observe the various frequencies properly on my display screen of the Nokia N8. But whenever I tried to select the desire location I cannot hear the proper signal as I wish. I think that the transmission must be an issue which causing it to these issue. So anybody have any suggestion.

Though it is a great characteristic of the Nokia N8 mobile series we can also hear it inside the cars, I discover that the operating series too is a bit restricted as I desire to have for a proper internet connection. I never any of the above difficulty of selecting frequencies for the FM signal, but finding a position for best procedure is harder. I believe it's a situation of placing the Nokia N8 near to where the transmitter runs as my airborne is roof mounted towards back side of my car. Placing it on top of the radio makes no variation.