Thread: Nokia C7 Renaming Of the Music Files

Nokia C7 Renaming Of the Music Files

I have just started making use of the phones of the Nokia C7, and have just added all the tracks in the phone so that I just can enjoy all the music and also the tracks with the proper use and renamed the files that were being used for the system. And also I love to change all the details of the files and also it is that you can just edit the files, and add the extra details that can be used. So if opening of the track is the best for the use and also it is that I have just trying to the rename the music files but the main problem is that it is not working down properly and causing many of the issues. Please help me put with the issues that are being faced by me.

Re: Nokia C7 Renaming Of the Music Files

The renaming of the music files is no big deal as you can just change the name by just making the changes by going to the options menu and it is that, you can just change through there and just see that whether it is working out well for you or not. The same setting is being done on the symbian devices that you are just making use of. And also it is helpful when you are just making use of the devices that can be used up for the files that are basically being used for.

You can also just make the use of the updates that will work out well, which will give you the options of the files that you are just going o make use of. The updates used for the display of the notification if any kind of the issues is being faced when you are just trying out for the change of the name of the track. And also it is that you can just the information from the nearest Nokia center where they will just tell you that what kind of the issue is being faced by you. And also it is that you just cannot be connect to the music files if any kind of the issues is being faced by you.

When all the options are not working out then you can just register yourself with the Nokia Software update and see that whether it is working out well for the system that you are just making use of. And also it is that you just have to make minor changes in the files that are being played in the system and also it that you can just find out any of the clause when you are just playing all the files from the music track that is being made by you.

All the options are working out properly and thank you for the solution that you have just given to me because all the problems are basically created when you are just making the use of the files that are but not proper and that have either not added to the track list that you are just making use to play all the files in it. And also it is that, you can just check out the details of the NSU, or else you can just get the idea of the files that are being used for the system.