Thread: Cannot install the Ovi store in Nokia C7-00

Cannot install the Ovi store in Nokia C7-00

Hi all, I have uninstalled the Ovi store for my Nokia C7-00 due to some reason and now I am trying to install that again but whenever I try to do that then it shows me the message that it is not able to install the Ovi store. I tried many times to install that but all the times it shows me the same message. Can you tell me that why it is not getting installed in my mobile or the perfect procedure to install that. Thank you.;

Re: Cannot install the Ovi store in Nokia C7-00

You have to go to the App Manager of your phone and see if the Ovi Store Client is listed in the installed files under Installed Apps. If you found that it is not there then you can check Installation Files and look if the sis file is there or not. If you found that there then you just have to click the option button and then select Install. It will install the OVI store again in your system. This is the best way to get the OVI store again on your system.

Click here and this will let you to the OVI download page. From there you will be able to download the setup for that and install that again. Before doing that, you can also try to do one thing. Just go to Menu and open the settings. Open the apps manager and click the installation settings. You have to set the software installation to all and save the changes.

It is possible that the setup that you are using is corrupted and that is why it is not able to install. According to me, you have to download the fresh setup from web and try to install that from this. Many of the times, I have seen that installing from the new setup solves the problem. So you should also try this. Make sure that you have proper internet connection because many of the times, due to bad internet connection also the setup file gets corrupted.

Final solution for any of such issue is the hard reset. This is the final answer if nothing helps you so it should be performed at last after trying all the probable solutions. This choice restores the original operating system as of the ROM. And formats the C: partition as well as deletes the entire data which also includes the memory card. Key Code for this is *#7370# . Security code for the installation is 12345, if asked.