Thread: Loose Contact Of Mass Storage In Nokia X6

Loose Contact Of Mass Storage In Nokia X6

Since when I have just got the phone of the Nokia X6, I have been bugged up with the issues that are being created in the phone. The problem is that the phone seems to loose contact with the mass storage that is being made to use, and also the issues are being created this days. I never had the issues when I had brought the phone but don’t know how the issues just got in to it, after the using of the phone just got increased. I have to connect the phone to the computer for several uses including from transfer of the music and many more. But when the connection is being made proper, the issues start mounting up and the connection is lost. Please tell me what the issue that is being faced by me is.

Re: Loose Contact Of Mass Storage In Nokia X6

The main solution for this is that you can just do the Reset of the phone that will set the phone to the original setting and then you can just find out that what was the problem that was being faced by you. And also it is that you can just go back to the hardware option where you can just the details of the problems that are being faced by you when you are just making use of it. You can also just go to the music option and then you can just get the view of the artwork, and the out of that, just select the option of the tine and then you can just save all the files and then you can just set the pictures also through it.

Also you can just see that whether any of the files that you are just making use of is getting corrupt or having any kind of the issues with it or not, because it happens when some of the files that you are just making use of is having any kind of the unwanted data or it is having some of the other issues in it. Once when the file is getting corrupted then it is that you can get the issue and you system will not work out properly. And also it is that you can just see that the phone is being used for the mass storage area. All the information is being available in the place where the basic settings are being done and also it is that it will work out well when you just get to what kind of the system is being used by you.

If you are just getting all the settings that are being said then you have to take all the settings before 30 days because there is a criteria that it should be taken within 30 days or you will not get the data back for which you are just craving out. After that they are just putting the repair option in which it is not sure that the system that is being sued by you will work out properly or not.

The mass storage sometimes fails when the setting so the phone with the computer is not being done properly and also it happens that the connection with the computer with the phone is not being done properly so the issues. And also there may be some of the issues of the wire that you are just making use of for the connection and all those stuff. The basic reason for the phone not being used down properly can also be due to some of the corrupted files that are causing such kind of the issues to the system that you are just making use of.

Also the problems can happen when you have just done the upgrading of the system, or you have just done any kind of the drastic change in the system that you are just making use of. If you have just upgraded the system then you have to do the hard Reset of the phone that will just bring the normal setting of the phones and there will be no connection issues when you are just making use of it with the computer system that you are just planning to make use of.