Thread: Screen Blocking Of Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic

Screen Blocking Of Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic

I have just got the new Nokia 5800 and the best part is that it is working out well with all the functionality and also it is that the working of the phone is the best and the working of the touch screen is the best. And also I love to make use of this phone because of its better performance and stylish interface. But now just recently I have just got the issue, that the screen is getting blocked and don’t why the phone is being set to the particular interface and not moving down, to the other part. It works out for 2 mins and then the blocking of the screen takes place in it. Please help me out what are the issues with it, and tell me the solution for removing the holding of the screen.

Re: Screen Blocking Of Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic

The problem is that you just cannot make the use of the side lock key that is being given to you, and also it is that you just cannot make proper use of it which you are thinking that the issue is of the Screen. But the key that you are just making use for the purpose of locking of the screen may be having some of the issues and it will be resolved, when you just change the key that is used by the side for the locking of the mobile. And also it is that you can just see that whether it is working well for you or not.

And if the above option is not working for you then you can just make use of the hard reset option that can work out well for you. The hard reset is that which removes all the contacts and also the settings that are being done by the user in the phone you can just, get back to the option of the normal settings by just making the Hard Reset option. It not only gets back you to the original settings, but also it helps you to get the original settings that are being provided by the company. And also the harmful settings that have been done to the phone can be just removed by just making the hard reset option.

And also you can just get the view that whether you have done any kind of the changes in the application that is being present in the system that you are just making use of. And also make sure that whether you are making use of the 3rd application, or just whether you have changed your SIM to some king of the other that are being used by some of the special kind of the CDMA or the phones that are having the option of the 3G in it. And I guess Nokia 5800 Xpress Music is one of 3G phones that has got the better functionality.

It also happens that when you are just making use of the memory card that is just going to get full, and so the phone is hanging out due to this issues. And also in some cases it happens that the memory card is not supporting the phone at all and so this kind of the issues are being faced out. And also it is that when you are just doing the Hard reset you just got to take the back up of the files that are being used by you in the phone and also it is that you have to just find out that whether it is working out well for the system that you are just making use of.