Thread: Nokia X6 16GB Having Poor Battery Life

Nokia X6 16GB Having Poor Battery Life

I have just got new Nokia X6, for the better performance and working of the phone with all the sort of the other things. The phone is the best for the functioning and also the performance of the phone is the best. And also it is that the phone claims that the working of the phone is having 420 Hrs of the standby time. And also it is that the last thing that is being used by me is having the battery life of 120 Hrs, which is far less what was given when I just brought it from the store. I don’t make much use of it, but still I need some of the good battery life for it. Please suggest me any options or the reason why only my phone is having such a kind of the issue.

Re: Nokia X6 16GB Having Poor Battery Life

I think so that the 120 hours be the best of the performance that it is giving to you. The statistics that the majority of the manufacturers are usually giving is said to be on the complete highest and on perfect conditions that are said to be not often re-creatable in actual life. You can just see that the 420 hours of the phone would require to be in a ideal well-built signal area and also perhaps outdoors or near a window, are not being used or moved in any way of the shape or form and all the kind of the features such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc that are always on data disable. See the information that is given carefully.

There are other options that you can just make use that are given below as guidelines which will help you to increase your battery life time:
    • The Features which is being used in the mobile called the Bluetooth equipment, or allowing the other features which can just help to run in the setting of the background and as by means of other features, you can just enlarge the demand on battery power. And also you can Turn Bluetooth equipment off when you don’t have any use of it.
    • The other features that is making use of Wireless LAN (WLAN), and also which will not allow certain features to run in the option of the background and also it is that the features, will help you to increase the order on battery influence or you can just say power. You can just disable the settings and see that if it works for you.
    • You can just shut down the Maps application that is being provided by the new Nokia X6, which downloads the new Map option from the internet and also takes a lot of battery for it. You it’s better that if you are just making use of the map application then you can just keep it off and just see that the battery life will increase automatically.
    • It is also that the option of the backlight that is being used for the display makes the increase of the demand on the use of the battery power. You can just make the setting n the display option and just see that how it is working for you.

See that whether the option works for you or not.

The other option is that you can just see that whether the phone of the Nokia X6 is connecting itself with the option of the HSE and that to see to it that it is connecting to it automatically. It happens that the connection of the phones are being done by making the use of the HSE so that the battery life is being used vastly leading to the lower power of the phones and little lesser battery life. It is also that the option of the HSE is the only factor that makes the use of the automatic connection.

You can also check out that the Setting option that is being present in the mobile option of the phone of the Nokia X6 makes the use of the Wireless LAN that you can just change the setting by making the use of the option by going directly to the option such as Settings in that go to Connectivity and then in the Wireless LAN. Also it is that you can just Tap on the Wireless LAN and then you can just see that WLAN Wizard opens and then the network which is being in the range. Try and see that whether the option works for the mobile that you are just making use of.

If no other options that are given above is working for you then you can just see that the battery might be having out some of the issues with it, because most of the Nokia X6 is having out the same issues and also it is that you can just change the battery and just see that whether it is working for you or not. You can also point out the issues for the faulty battery to the Nokia Care and there you will just get the solution for it. And also it is that you can just install the programs and see that whether it is working out well for you or not.