Thread: Message does not gets sent in nokia 5800

Message does not gets sent in nokia 5800

I have recently brought a nokia 5800. Well there is some problem in the sending of the messages. From the past few days I have bee noticing that whichever message I have sent goes directly to the outbox and does not gets send to the particular person. I find this as very annoying. What can be the problem here. As I have had a talk with the service provider he did not find any fault in the mobile network. So I thought the problem may be because of the phone. So any one having any idea then do let em know.

Re: Message does not gets sent in nokia 5800

Well I really don’t think so there is any problem with the cell phone. The message sending fault may be due to the network problem. It is not a hardware issue. So stop worrying about your phone. I would advise you to have your sim card checked whether it is properly registered or not. There might be some problem with the network. So again do have a talk with the service providers and confirm it.

Well the possible solution that I can give you is to delete all the messages that you have stored in the outbox. Do delete them first, reboot your mobile and then startup again. The only thing that you can do with your mobile is this particular solution only. Since there is nothing related to the hardware here. If there is any type of problem then that mistake is of the cell phone service provider. Normally messages gets stored only in two situations. One is when there is no network and the other when there is no minimum balance required to send the message. So do have a check with your cell phone service provider and let me know whether you have solved your issue.

Even one of my friend had this same problem with his cell phone and even he could not sent any message on his phone. On talking with the service provider they said that it must not be the network mistake. Finally on better inspection they found out that the sim card is not functioning the same way as it should be. So they replaced the card and gave him a new one. So my advice would be to again have a check with the network service providers or get a new sim card for your mobile phone. It will definitely help you.

Even i think that the particular problem may have caused due to the network service providers. After reading your suggestions even i think that i must have a talk with them and should solve it accordingly. As per the mobile i tried switching the cell off and i started it again but it did not gave me any desired result. Even i have tried resetting the my cell phone, i did a soft reset and the end result was nothing interesting. So i will have a talk with the service providers and if they don't work on it. I will switch to a new sim card.