Thread: Nokia N8 bulky Display and vanished clock

Nokia N8 bulky Display and vanished clock

There are two major problems in my Nokia n8. First the display in evaluation with one more n8 contain a darker insignia with additional contrast, the display is not awful except the color inside the further n8 is extremely sensible, is this dissimilarity will be determined in the subsequent firmware? Does the N8's encompass dissimilar screens? Otherwise is it a hardware issue? The second issue is the clock intended for two occasions when I shut down my phone meant for 8-9 hours at night, the telephone misplaced time as well as calendar plus single time it vanished from my wallpaper and place the defaulting wallpaper. Now I want to know is whether it is a hardware cause or a firmware trouble.

Re: Nokia N8 bulky Display and vanished clock

I own a N8 and my screen furthermore makes problem. Inflexible to explain, however it appears similar to my display immediately can demonstrate distant or fewer colors than 16 bit. There is no intersect among black and the subsequently brighter color, therefore as a replacement for of a liquid intersect there are color-edges. These boundaries are on each image, film, each additional wallpaper and moreover theme-buttons by means of black inside it, consequently it is absolutely the display for the reason that they are each and every one looking standard on the computer. I don’t have much idea about your clock issue.

It is an absolute overall consequence, 100% black is motionless black on top of my N8 screen, and I think this is ok. However on behalf of illustration, if it attempts to show a color through 95% black in it, the color skips toward the after that brighter one, similar to 90% black, then again skips in the direction of 85% black, in the vein of there are no colors obtainable to combine the accurate one as well as the crossovers. There is nothing to worry about display and the N8 uses same kind of displays which called as AMOLED. You can see this kind of display in most android based touch screen phone.

I can say that the display problem is the cause of hardware failure or due to some faulty hardware components and the clock issue concern it might be the bug of the firmware. For both reason you need to concern Nokia care point. Because they may already well known about these kinds of issues in N8. Also alter the phone settings as well as the camera settings in order to get at least a small amount of better picture quality. Also calibrate the phone if possible. For the clock issue concern the phone is not accepting any third party theme or wallpaper to it. So download any application or wallpapers from OVI store only.

The Nokia N8′s Symbian 3 OS is magnificently adaptable; contribution the aptitude to create loads of alters. It’s potential to put the time like a screensaver, plus moreover to effortlessly exchange among analogue with digital. Click the Menu > Settings> Screen Saver> Big Clock. This will routinely exhibit the time on top of your Nokia N8, leasing you exploit it like an outsized pocket watch. If it vanishing means the power saver mode is activated on your mobile. Due to this it keeps on switching to the default wallpaper.