Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 after update stuck on EDGE, 3g no longer working

angry Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 after update stuck on EDGE, 3g no longer working

This is really very frustrating I am using Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 and I have came up wit the problem I include a factory unlocked unbranded on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 in Kuwait, I linked to kies and it prompt that an update was obtainable so I did the updated the tab subsequent to it over the tab was jammed on the Samsung logo and did not do anything in addition. so after wide search I handle to flash the original firmware but following that the firmware flash it be position to the Netherlands it was a euro flash it appear to be operational immense however it is simply giving me the edge network not 3G which was previously working fine I am using an AT&T data only SIM card I don’t know what to do as I am very much confused does any one here facing the same problem as I am worried as well as very frustrate to use this slow network please guys little help would be appreciated

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 after update stuck on EDGE, 3g no longer working

Having the saem problem and really no idea what to do about like trouble, my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 with ex T-mobile unlocked and running conquer Jupiter. I flash JPZ modem and I am customer of VIVO BRASIL. just get EDGE. every now and then 3G blinks but not working, although my xperia mini pro which isalso VIVO shows "H" symbol all time, so it´s not network issue I believe I am by means of the incorrect modem except how I will find out the correct modem I´ll contain to try them all I even running Overcome Kratos, however yet there is no 3G working , frustrating

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 after update stuck on EDGE, 3g no longer working

Quote Originally Posted by (IVORY) View Post
    Having the saem problem and really no idea what to do about like trouble, my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 with ex T-mobile unlocked and running conquer Jupiter. I flash JPZ modem and I am customer of VIVO BRASIL. just get EDGE. every now and then 3G blinks but not working, although my xperia mini pro which isalso VIVO shows "H" symbol all time, so it´s not network issue I believe I am by means of the incorrect modem except how I will find out the correct modem I´ll contain to try them all I even running Overcome Kratos, however yet there is no 3G working , frustrating
    Hi,
    I have the similar issue. I'm as of from the Costa Rica, having an Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 which Is operating under ex T-mobile too. I flashed the Tab with Overcome Kratos in addition to the T-Mobile modem. I immediately acquire Edge and can send and receive SMS, but no calls connection. What modem be supposed to I utilize JPZ or JMF please answer ti s question I would be very glad

Thanks