Thread: How to set a clock as a screensaver in Nokia C5-00

How to set a clock as a screensaver in Nokia C5-00

I have gifted a nokia C5-00 to my grandfather. He was very happy about it. Now he wants me to set a clock as the screen saver In the nokia C5. So I have tried searching but was unsuccessful in getting it. Actually the earlier mobile of my grandfather had the feature of showing clock as the screen saver. Now I don’t think so such feature is hardly available. So if you all have any idea how can set a clock as the screen saver in this nokia mobile then please do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: How to set a clock as a screensaver in Nokia C5-00

I really don’t think so there is such feature available in the newer nokia models. The earlier models like Nokia 1100, 2100 models had such features. So right now what you can do is to go to the settings and display the time and date. These days nokia phone’s screen gets dim very early and so the implementation of screen saver is of no use. So my advice would be to enable the display feature and there is nothing much that you can do.

Well such type of screen savers are available and if you want you can get different themes. Where there is a display of time and date in the background from the internet. You can also get the screen saver from the internet there is no big deal in it. These days nokia phones have become a lot of power savers and so witch off the screen saver within a short time and so in order to turn them on you have to press the menu button or the big square button. So what you can do is tell your grandpa to press the center button of the mobile in order to see the time.

Well if your grandpa only wants the clock screen saver to be displayed in the background then you can switch to the old cell which can be nokia 1100, 2100 or any other model of such type. If your grandpa wants to stick to the new nokia c5 then he will have to compromise a bit. There are various new mobile models that are coming in the market and they are specially designed for the elderly people. You will get the specific information In the internet so you can go with that also.

Ok thanks for the necessary information that you have provided. Well I think so I will better stick with the nokia c5 I have got the specific theme which displays the time and date in big font from the internet and I have applied in my nokia c5. It is working well. Well I have advised my grandpa accordingly and he has no issues with it. So thanks a lot for the suggestions everyone. I really appreciate your efforts.

I have the same problem with my Nokia C5 about the clock. Could you navigate me to internet webpage from where you got time and date theme. I also want to have big font time and date. Thank's