Thread: What is LG 3D Mobile DTV

What is LG 3D Mobile DTV

I am having one small query regarding the LG 3D Mobile DTV about which i come to know while surfing on the Internet. I have gone through the review of same on certain site but unable to get it what is the use of this device. So if any one of you out there is having the knowledge regarding the same then let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is LG 3D Mobile DTV

The CES in Las Vegas will be an opportunity for LG to introduce a mobile digital TV (MDTV for Mobile Digital TV) which will be compatible 3D. The Korean manufacturer also ensures that the television receiver will be able to display 3D programs even while traveling at speeds up to 200 km / h, ideal for the train. The chip set embedded on this tablet is a chip technology LG2161R with NRT (Non-Real Time). This device is used to watch #D movies without using the 3D glasses for getting the 3D experience.

Just a matter of time before having their portable 3D displays golden moment in the gadgets. Especially if they take advantage of 3D technology without lenses, auto-stereoscopic. Under the CES 2011, LG Display showed its new smart auto-stereoscopic 3D TV. This portable TV is built to operate the transmission system HD Mobile USA (ATSC-M / H). The prototype shown in Las Vegas is a panel of 800 x 480 pixels with a barrier Parallaxis. It is built for different LG products, including a 3D picture frame.

Sometime in 2012 is intended to launch in the U.S. and will cost under $ 200. I guess every time this type of 3D TVs become more common, it is interesting to see what kind of content will initially solve the issue while not recommended more than 30 min. followed.

The three-dimensional gadgets corner the market begin to slowly and perhaps could become the new trend in technology products stores over the course of 2011. Now the novelty is the introduction of a new portable TV from LG features a screen in three dimensions that can be viewed without glasses. This is the LG Digital Mobile TV with built-in 3D display, a TV that will allow you enjoy your favorite shows 3D without glasses. This product works the same way as the Nintendo 3DS, and will run as a major competitor in the market.