Thread: Nokia X6 restarting problem

Nokia X6 restarting problem

I have Nokia X6 and from last month i have problem of restarting. when i kept it idle or simply put on table it woks and never restarts.when i am going Somewhere it restarts not every but sometime, this problem really creates problem for me when i went outside and if phone restarts it creates difficult situation for both me and my parents, since they are unable to contact me. i really don't come to is this software problem or there some hardware damage. if anyone knows solution for this, reply as soon as possible.

Re: Nokia X6 restarting problem

As you say phone never restarts when you kept on table, first we check whether it is an battery problem or not. Switch off your mobile ,remove back cover, battery, Sim card and kept them separately for at least 10 minutes. after ten minutes put back the Sim card,battery and back cover again. after putting all these things switch on your cell phone. see still there is an problem or not.

If after assembling all mobile phones software if there is an problem of restarting phone arise than try to format your cell phone I suggest
    firmware software's new version, which allows you to hard format your cell phone. mostly problems like restarting cell phones are vanished
    after doing this kind of format.

If hard format also not provides you the exact solution for restarting problem than i suggest you to restore your factory settings by performing
    following simple steps which is also called as hard reset :-

a. Simply dial *#7780# by using key-pad.
    b. It will prompt to enter security code, if you not used security code facility before than it is default set to 12345. After entering this code cell phone will take some time to switch on.

here is yet another option to solve your problem. in this method there is no requirement of entering codes and all that.
    first simply Switch off your cell phone. now press and hold the green button or in more general say call key as well as call end key that is red button
    and the camera's capture key simultaneously.While still pressing the above three keys press the power key or on/off key, hold them until phone boots up.