Thread: Weak Vibration of Nokia N8

Weak Vibration of Nokia N8

I am using Nokia N8 and I am really frustrated with the problem that I am facing. Well my phone vibrates for around half second when I receive any message. The vibration is so weak that I can’t feel the vibration unless and until I had jeans or skin tight pair of trousers on. Is there any way to solve this matter? Please provide me an appropriate solution on this matter. Thanks in advance. I am waiting for your reply

Re: Weak Vibration of Nokia N8

Well I was also facing the same problem with my Nokia N8. I tried lots of tricks and tweak in order to solve the problem but all of my efforts was wasted. I had also searched on internet for the countless of hours but still I got nothing to apply. I am thinking I should go for the firmware up gradation. I think there would be some provision in latest firmware to change the vibration settings. Well I hope Nokia will soon launch the latest firmware of the Nokia N8.

I don’t know why it is happening? But I can tell you some tricks that you can apply to solve your problem. I don’t guaranty whether it will work or not? But I suggest you that you should try it. You should try to change the SMS ring tone into silent profile. You should also check that the ringing mode of your phone. If the ringing mode is set as beep then your phone will vibrate only once. So check it out.

Well if you are interested in usage of the third party application then I am suggesting you to use MIDI ring tones. MIDI ring tones are available for free on the internet. There are some ring tones are available which has special vibration notes. I hope MIDI ring tone will solve your problem. Please let me know if you have encountered with any solution in order to fix your problem. Thanks a lot for reading.