Thread: Lenovo IdeaCentre B520 for gamers

Lenovo IdeaCentre B520 for gamers

I am planning to buy a Desktop computer and need your help regarding same. I don't want to go with the Assembled one. I am looking for a branded one. While i was searching for one i come to know about the Lenovo IdeaCentre B520 which i liked the most. But wanted to ask whether this device supports high end gaming requirement. I am buying the same as the purpose of gaming. So if you are having any idea and detail about its specification then do let me know about same. Thank you.

Re: Lenovo IdeaCentre B520 for gamers

You can easily play the high end games on the Lenovo IdeaCentre V520. Lenovo has left no room for doubt that we are at the CES 2011 and that means new products. Leveraging today unveiled the details of the second generation of Intel's latest processors, today announced the renewal of its arsenal of desktop computers in one , which we like more and more. Great design, with a little for everyone. The new PCs are Lenovo IdeaCentre A320, B520, B320 and C205, all with a good design (I am in love with the A320 you have above this text) and which combine features with a little for everyone, from touch screens to support 3D.

You know those products that would put before you and you would start looking all the time and cherish? The Lenovo IdeaCentre A320 could be one of them. We love design and is certainly the all in one less concerned with the market thanks to its small thickness of only 18.5 mm. Too bad the screen is only 21.5 inches. "You can imagine what 27? I do. It is indeed of type LED. We can always connect to a larger one with its HDMI port.

The B520, it has a screen 23-inch LED backlight, CPU Intel Core i7 second generation SRS audio and the optional Nvidia 3D Vision. So it id completely compatible with the high end gaming which is your basic requirement. I have gone through the same. So if are looking for same then you should go with the same as this is the nice Desktop computer that you should go with the same.

The IdeaCentre B320 is a computer that is also TV. It has a multi-touch screen of 21.5 inches and equipment HWTV. This means that the B320 is both an HDTV and a computer. With HWTV, users can easily switch between TV and PC, or even enjoy both simultaneously. The B320 is equipped with a second-generation Intel processor i5. You can also go with this also which is the nice desktop computer with the functionality which supports gaming plat form.

Then There's the IdeaCentre B520 (Noticing a trend here?) Which is a computer "that's Also a TV," a one click button turns this CPU Into HD TV with a multi-touch screen and Intel Core 2nd Gen i. Finally (for now,) There's the Lenovo C205, a compact all-in-one computer with a low price point, multi-touch screen, stereo speakers, optional TV tuner, and AMD dual-core processing. Behold all the Lenovo power! Take a peek at the specs for each 'CPU Below and behold the full gallery of preview images as well! Can not wait to see all of them to close up. Its completely gaming device which you can satisfy your need.

The IdeaCentre B520 provides maximum entertainment with minimum handling. It combines high performance graphics and an Intel Core i7 second generation in a compact design. The full HD 23-inch capacitive touch, multi-touch and it has the NVIDIA 3D Vision. The Lenovo C205 is an affordable PC with an ultra-thin design. With a 16:9 HD screen of 18.5 inches and an intuitive touch-definition 720p, it is ideal for users looking for the low cost of good quality. It offers a camera, microphone and speakers and an AMD Dual Core E-350 with AMD Radeon HD 6310 and ATI Radeon graphics processor than a 1GB HD5450. The IdeaCentre A320, B320 and B520 will be available from June priced at $ 699 and the Lenovo C205 at $ 449.