Thread: Video Playback gets hanged regularly in nokia x2

Video Playback gets hanged regularly in nokia x2

I recently got a nokia x2 for myself. I have started facing some problem with the video playback. Whenever I watch any videos In the phone, it plays well for some time. After that it starts getting hanged up. Then I have no option then to stop playing it. Well it happens every time I want to view any video. Sometimes the phone just gets automatically restarted. So anyone having faced this type of problem then please do let me know. It would be great if you can help me out with the solutions.

Re: Video Playback gets hanged regularly in nokia x2

Even I have been reading about these issues quite frequently. So only advice I can give you is that try updating the software. I agree that your phone is brand new. Still the early problems can be noticed. So it is better to have a check whether your software or the necessary registry is updated. If it is then try working on the battery. Ensure that you keep your battery charged up while viewing such videos. These are the small suggestions that I can give and you have to ensure that it is done from your side. So do let me know if this has solved your problem.

The problem of hanging of the video can also be related to the memory card and the video cards. Ensure that the memory card and the video card is compatible with the new nokia X2. Always go with a level 4 memory card for the new nokia phones. They will definitely be of great help. So do have a check with the video card and also the memory card. I hope this suggestion helps to solve your issue.

According to me the best and the safest option would be to show it to the nokia center. Those people will definitely help you. You can go and report the problem to them and they will solve it accordingly. Well your problem is quite common and is said to be common In every music edition nokia phones. The problem of the restart can be solved by switching to a memory card having higher memory. So do go with this suggestion it will definitely help you.

Ok thanks everyone for the solution. Well let me tell you all that I have switched to a new 4GB memory card. This has definitely helped me. Well the problem of the restart has definitely solved. I am thinking to buy a new video card for the same. Well these nokia people should work on their software's. Having such problems with the brand new phones is highly unacceptable. Anyways Thanks for your suggestions everyone.