Thread: Nokia X3-02 is causing in many things

Nokia X3-02 is causing in many things

Last year December I got a Nokia X3-02. The sad thing I got in this piece is it reboots on a random mode. Every now and then it shutdown completely and I have to take away the battery and place it rear as a result it will boot up again. I have changed the security code but it says the code is wrong. There are no new messages but still the phone telling me that there are unread SMSs. Other than this there are further small issues like no Facebook notifications, unable to open email etc. Some apps seem to be very low. I think that there must be an OS problem in this mobile. Do you think that I should update it? Is there any fix for this issue without updating firmware?

Re: Nokia X3-02 is causing in many things

Every new version of phones probably gets many problems and bugs due to some coding error or implementation issue. I don’t think that the hardware has something to do with this. If there is firmware upgrade is available for your phone then it is a better thing to do it as soon as possible other than searching for alternative method to fix those issues. The mobile OS acts the important role. Their issues cannot resolved by resetting phone or changing apps. If there is a problem about a particular application which you have installed later on may be the defective one. Get rid of those third party apps which may affect your phone.

Phone normally reboots when there is hardware issue like battery or power management. So you need to replace the battery if it is much older. If you are using the new battery then charge it fully means nearly 6 hours without touching the power supply and put it back. Also check the batter connectors and phone connectors to the battery. Scratch the batter connectors a little using a small screw driver. It may be possible that the power is not reaching properly to the phone due to some disturbances. If you have Nokia care point in your neighborhood then walk in there and check all your phone components once again by opening it, to make sure that everything is properly sitting inside the case.

For a reboot and shut down issue you need to hard reset your phone. Usually all mobile service provider do the same like either the hard reset or flash the mobile. It is the one solution to get rid of most issues and bring back the mobile to the original mode or version. For a security code concern I think that the keypad is inputting wrong keys. You need to check it first. If you still getting Unread messages then I urge you delete all messages including inbox, sent items, draft and other saved messages and Restart the phone. For facebook notification use opera mini browser rather than inbuilt browser. If you have installed any kind of antivirus program then it might not you to open most emails in any mobile phones. Spam or other emails which contain attachments will not open in many Nokia email clients I think.

The random reboot and immediate shuts down are the cause of 2 reasons. Either it is a hardware problem or the virus or unwanted apps existed in your X3-02 phone. I heard that many of the Nokia phones which affected by a virus causes irregular reboot as well hangs, crashes like that. If the mobile phone memory is fully loaded it may be either the phone memory or addition card memory, then also the phone reboots random when it hunt for more memory. So leave as much free space in both your phone and memory card. If you are using memory card then format it once and again load it. Do not try to play large video files like DVD size movie.

I am sorry to tell this that it is very hard to find the particular reason for phone reboot and shut down issues. As far as other issues concern the security code requires mainly 4 digits or more number on every Nokia mobile. So you need to add as I told now. Also verify that you have really added the security code or some other code like PIN code, Menu lock code, memory lock code as well as keypad code. For facebook notification concern the web browser must be capable to put forward this feature. Otherwise it is not possible. The X3-02 web browser is not same as computer one, which means they are not meant for get the full Webpage load feature. Whatever you are getting there it might be the mobile version.