Thread: Nokia C7 speaker is not working

Nokia C7 speaker is not working

My friend gifted me a Nokia C7 on Christmas. I was very happy about this, because I was really looking forward to buy this phone this year. No it seems to me that I got all the power in my hand which I was seeking from the past several years. As you know it is the latest touchscreen based phone with 8Mp camera and full keyboard. The only problem I got in this phone is about its speaker. After several days usage I think that one speaker has stopped working among two speakers. The speaker which I am talking about is behind the phone and beside the flash. As I told it is a brand new piece. Then how it became defective? Is there any solution for this issue?

Re: Nokia C7 speaker is not working

I think that there are not dual speaker in Nokia C&. It is just the back panel design which has two ventilation holes for better sound clearance that’s it. If there is a dual speaker then this phone might named as music edition. So I think you should confirm it first. If there actually 2 speakers exist then you will notice much sound output variation when 1 speaker became defective. As you told it is a new piece so make sure that you have removed the plastic shield that has either attached behind your phone back panel or camera.

The speakers have not been damaged yet because it is a new piece. It seems to me that you are not getting proper output from those sides. If I am true then you might have heard about Equalizer settings for sound in most of the multimedia phones. This settings changes much sound clarity as well as output. You should adjust this adjust this either manually or by selecting the options which are already configured there like POP, JAZZ, ROCK, CLASSIC etc. you can create your own equalizer according to your needs.

If the speaker is really damaged then I think it is not easy for you to replace it like in other phone. Take your phone into the nearest Nokia care point and see. If you have warranty period then you don’t need to worry about it much. You may probably get a replacement for it. How did you recognize that your C7 speaker is not outputting any sound? How do you sure about the existence of two speakers? I think that you speaker phone feature is not working. The back speaker may not be going to fail easily unless there is a particular reason. I think it is about your Loud speaker feature.

There is only one speaker present in Nokia C7. There will not be any reason like one speaker become defective and other working properly. If there are two speakers really exist in that they will not be placed that closer or near. Check your mobile to the nearest Nokia care point. If everything is correct then I think it could be a firmware issue which is causing output of the sound.