Thread: Dead Nokia 6700 phone

Dead Nokia 6700 phone

I am using Nokia 6700 from previous year and it was functioning very well from then but at the moment it started showing me problems by means of the phone. Initial problem was that it starts extremely delayed and it takes about 10 minutes to turn on the phone. After a few minutes the screen turns out to be black and it freezes. The backlight flashes for a second as well as vibrates when I hold the power key. My phone is under warranty so what should I accomplish to conquer these matter.

Re: Dead Nokia 6700 phone

Many of the times it happens that there might be moisture in your phone so the most excellent resolution to these is that you must take out the SIM card, battery and Memory card. After that, clean the phone through a cotton cloth. After some time turn on the phone. Once you are done with this then immediately go all the way through the menu to observe that it is working correctly or not. This may resolve your problem.

As you have already pointed out that your Nokia 6700 classic is under warranty period then the finest resolution will be to substitute the phone. If you are prepared to substitute it then go to the dealer from where you have bought it otherwise to the Nokia care center. They will put back the one with the fresh one or you can also make contact with the customer care of Nokia from the website. This will surely resolve your difficulty.

If your Nokia 6700 classic is not able to start correctly then there are probability that the Battery in your phone is not functioning correctly so first of allyou have to check the battery totally and try to turn on the phone. If after that also the phone cannot be started then you have to go to the nearest Nokia customer care center to repair your phone. If you are having the warranty by means of the phone then you can go for the substitution of the phone and at the time of substitution test out the phone totally.