Thread: WiFi is not working properly in Nokia X3

WiFi is not working properly in Nokia X3

I have recently purchased a brand new Nokia X3 and the thing that is worrying me is my WiFi not working properly I mean it is not letting me to have a access over the net. I am not able to locate and connect the wireless Local area Network. Now whenever I am trying to have a connection then it is giving me an error message saying that "The link is not available. Please try again later". I don’t know why I am getting this message and also unable to solve the error. Please somebody help me out of this case.

Re: WiFi is not working properly in Nokia X3

Well here I can say you that the problem is not in the mobile phone that you are using but in the router that I enabling you the connection. And I guess I have a solution over this. So what you have to do here is that just change the router settings and then see how it goes the main thing that you have to change here is the router security from WPA-PSK2 to WPA. And doing this restart the router and also the cell phone of yours. I can assure you that you will be getting the connection back and that too without ant problem.

Why don’t you try and change the SIM card. It happens sometimes the local area network is not established on that card and then it is not letting you to get the connection. In fact I was also facing something similar to this and after troubleshooting a lot I found that the main problem is due to the SIM card only. So I hues you are also going through the same problem and if you really want to solve this issue then you have to remove the SIM card and then insert the one which have all the services activated.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that if you really want to solve this issue then you have to just update the firmware. I am sure that updating the firmware will help you in this case because they will repair the error in the program or we can say that the operating system. And if you are not aware of doing the firmware update then you can just reload the firmware and to do that you have to type a code on your phone and that is *#7370#. I guess this will reload the firmware and you will not receive any such error in future.

I was also facing the similar kind of issue where I was not able have a connection establishment through WiFi and I guess you are also going through the same phase and solve the same there is only one solution that is replacing the router. Actually I did the same thing and it worked for me I think it will work for you also. So what you have to do here is that just try and use any alternate router and then see whether you are getting proper access or not and if the access available then it is confirmed that router has something to do with it and you have to change the same as soon as possible.

Happy Re: WiFi is not working properly in Nokia X3

GOOOD NEWS PEOPLE!!!

I Had The Same Prob With My Nokia X3-02. But... I Messed Around & I Found Out That The Prob Was NOT!! The Phone, But The Channel That My Wireless Router Was Brodcasting On. It Was On Mode G&B On Channel 11. But When I Changed The Channel To Number 2, My Wifi Shot On Like A Bullet!

So, Do The "Ask First" Config On Your Phone, But Then You Must Login To Your Home Router & Change The Wifi Broadcast Channel. Try A Few Till You Get The Right Result!

Hope This Helps You All