Thread: HP's webOS vs. Apple's iOS

HP's webOS vs. Apple's iOS

Well I know I’m getting a tablet for this week. Now, I want to take some decision that which is better, HP's webOS or Apple's iOS? I hope someone have good experience about it. Then please suggest your own thoughts about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: HP's webOS vs. Apple's iOS

There's a lot of developers on portable devices that are saying it's confusing that they decide which is better, HP's webOS or Apple's iOS? Both are work as a solid on the compatible touchpad portable devices. This decision was purely on the specs and experience of earlier versions. WebOS 3.0 is a very good user interface. It just works very well, whether it was on the iPhone 4, iPod touch or iPad. It feels better designed than other phone. consumer needs to key apps like Facebook, Yelp and Skype on this HP's webOS and i think this will be provide such kind of facility. hence i like the performance of HP's webOS.

This Apple's iOS is also a particularly capable OS. It's sensibly easy to use and it also capable to help by being apply in some cracking mobile phones. The difficulty in this software is that if we use Android 2.x in PC tablets then it has been make compatibility problem. This is to be happening because Android 2.x wasn't intended for tablets. Hence this will be making some problem when it is present on the PC tablets.

WebOS has the potential to become a very broad and very massive platform. It is also capable to running on desktop PCs, laptops, notebooks, tablets, Smartphone and printers. HP's current focus on webOS Smartphone’s but as per I mentioned this will be also compatible with the other portable devices. There will be a beta version of WebOS running on Windows in a browser. This will be happen in end of this year.

The prominent thing about the lately expose HP Touchpad tablet is how parallel its form factor is to Apple's iPad. It use a multitouch-capable LCD touch screen with a 1024x768 pixels resolution on this devices. Apple's iOS operating system works across a range of devices while the original webOS devices is an Palm Pre and Palm Pixi and this are suitable for their interfaces. HP's webOS is provides 3G and 4G versions. Then choose HP's webOS as per my choice.

Last week, HP launched three key devices which capable to run its WebOS. It contains flagship tablet Touchpad and Smartphone’s Palm Pre 3 and HP Veer. This is the number of HP model which HP wants to capitalize on for its WebOS platform. Its running platform alongside a seasoned player like Windows. Hence if you want such kind of devices then you need to use this HP’ touchpad and install webOS on it.