Thread: Failed to connect Nokia C7 to PC suit

Failed to connect Nokia C7 to PC suit

My dad is having the Nokia C7. I have installed the Nokia PC suit to my computer. Today, I was trying to connect my phone to my computer in PC suit mode as I needed to restore the data as of old phone X6 but I was not able to connect it to the PC suit properly. I tried to do it many times but all the times it comes with the same result. I am using Nokia 6600 and there is no problem in connecting that in the same computer. Please tell me that how can I solve this issue. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Failed to connect C7 to Nokia PC suit

Nokia has several PC suites depending upon the model that you are using. If you are using any PC suit that is not compatible with the phone that you are trying then you will not be able to connect that to your computer properly. So you need to search for the PC suit that is compatible with your phone and install that your computer. When you connect your phone to your computer then it will ask you for the mode of the connection in your mobile. Select the Nokia mode from there and you will be able to connect that.

Above post is very correct but if you have already installed the appropriate PC suit in your computer and getting the problem then there is possibility that the problem is with the installation of the PC suit. So install it again and check if that can solve the issue for you. If that gives the same result then you can download a fresh setup from internet and install that. I am saying that because it is possible that the setup itself is corrupted.

Which version of the PC suit are you using? If you are using the older version of nit then switch to the latest version and if you are having problem with the latest version then you can switch back to the older version of it. Many of the times some particular version is not compatible with the phone so changing the version of it may be helpful to you.

There is one more possibility that the modem-driver is missing from your computer and so it is showing you the problem. To connect ant device to the computer, it should have installed the appropriate driver for that device. So install that on your mobile and after that try to connect that again and I think that it will get connected this time without any problem.