Thread: White screen on Nokia c3-00

White screen on Nokia c3-00

Yesterday, I was clicking some pictures with my camera and suddenly my phones stops showing me anything on the screen and now I am just able to see a white screen on my phone and cannot do anything further. This is a brand new phone and I have just bought it two months back. Nokia is one of the trusted mobile phone brands and I was not expecting this from them. Please tell me that what I should do to get out of this issue. Thank you.

Re: White screen on Nokia c3-00

You can try one thing, just remove the battery, SIM card and memory card from your phone and keep that as it is for about one hour and after that again insert that back into it. Now start your phone again. I did the same when my phone was hanged. I don’t know the logic behind this but it solved the problem for me. So you should also give it a try and I wish that it will do the same for you.

It may be problem with the memory card that you are using. If that is nay any kind of bug in that then also you will get the issues like this. To confirm that you need to remove the memory card and try to on the phone without memory card. If that starts the phone normally then it will confirm that the problem is with the memory card. Connect that card to your computer with the help of the card reader and then format that card completely. Now insert that back to your phone and this time it should not give you such errors.

You can do the hard reset on your phone and this will let your phone back to working condition. For those who can access the display can try this: This selection restores the innovative operating system as of the ROM. Formats the C: partition as well as remove the entire data including the memory card. Key Code for this is *#7370# (Type this combination keys on the keyboard of the mobile). But as you told that you cannot access anything from your computer then you can as well get Total Reset by pressing as well as holding down following keys:
    * + 3 + Green Button straight away after turning the mobile on.

Note: To continue to reset, the battery have got to be full along with the mobile device attached to the charger. If throughout the track of reset the mobile discontinue receiving electricity it can damage the internal flash memory of mobile device and discontinue function.

The white screen problem with any of the Nokia phone can be solved by flashing it. You may be thinking that what is flashing then I would like to tell you that flashing means that you have to update otherwise restore the firmware for your mobile phone. If you want to do that then you just have to download the Nokia updater tool as of Nokia website and install it on your computer. Attach your mobile phone with your computer and from the Nokia updater; attempt to update the firmware to the newest.

As you told that it is brand new phone so you must have the warranty card for that. As it is only two months from your purchase then I am sure that it is under warranty. So you just take that to the dealer from where you bought it and ask them for the issue. If they are not able to help you then you directly contact to Nokia and I am quite sure that they will guide you in the right direction to resolve this problem. Keep resetting as the last option for you if nothing helps you.