Thread: Cannot get stereo output with Nokia C3

Cannot get stereo output with Nokia C3

Guys, Recently, I have bought a new Nokia C3 phone for me. It is a very good phone in all aspect of functioning. The only problem that I am having with this is that I am not able to get the stereo sound through Bluetooth with my Motorola MOTOROKR S305 stereo Bluetooth headphones. My brother is having the Blackberry phone and that is working fine with this and he can get the stereo output and I am getting only mono output. Do you have any idea that why this is happening only with me. Please help me.

Re: Cannot get stereo output with Nokia C3

I think that the hardware do not hold Bluetooth stereo audio profile (A2DP) that is necessary for transmitting stereo audio on Bluetooth. The Advanced Audio Distribution Profile is a Bluetooth profile which permits the wireless transmission of stereo audio as of an A2DP source (usually a phone otherwise computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones otherwise stereo system). Such device normally supports the AVRCP profile as well so as to permit for track choice and such. An ordinary mistaken belief is that A2DP support is accessible on the entire Bluetooth 2.0 devices that are not the case and that A2DP is simply accessible on Bluetooth 2.0 devices which are also not accurate. A2DP hold up can exist in previous versions of Bluetooth and it just was not normally supported.

It is possible that your mobile is using the older version of the firmware in that and so it is not providing the full feature of it. So you need to search for the latest version of the firmware on internet and if you found that the new version is available then install that to your mobile. This can help you. If you are not confident in doing that then you can go to any mobile repairing shop and ask them to do that. They will do this for you.

There is possibility that the headphone that you are not using is not compatible with the phone. As you told that you are using the Motorola headphone, so my recommendation to you is to use the headphone from Nokia and that will give you all the features. So visit any mobile accessory shop and buy the one which is compatible with your phone.

You can try to check that with some other unit of the same phone and if that is working there then you need to do the restore on your phone. Just open the settings section from your phone and select restore factory settings. When it prompts for the security code then type 12345(default Nokia security code) and press OK. This will restore all the settings to its default value. After that again try to connect that and I hope that this time it will solve the issue for you.